Save Saved
You added Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria
Ranked #20 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This place was great. The price cant be beat and the location is ideal for traveling all over the metro area. We easily got to midtown, downtown, Buckhead, and Sandy Springs in no time. Free wifi in the room, business center with 3 pc's and free printing, great free breakfast, and indoor pool with hot tub! The staff was very friendly as well.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Don V, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
We appreciate all the fantastic comments and look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Don Veum, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Toronto Ontario Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on our way to Florida. The staff were very pleasant.. They have a nice area where you can enjoy breakfast snacks etc. The room was not fantastic but for an overnight was fine.
They have a very nice area in the lobby where breakfast and snacks are served. The hotel is close
to the highway which is what we like when travelling.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Don V, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
I appreciate your comments. We are constantly updating our facility and are currently in the design phase for updating our rooms. We never allow the condition of our property to falter from the lack of upkeep but guest’s tastes change requiring us to keep up with the current trends. It looks like you enjoyed breakfast in our large breakfast area and took advantage of our evening reception available Monday thru Thursday, 5-6:30pm. We always provide a hot item during our reception to go with our vegetables, cheese and snacks for you to enjoy with your beer, wine or soft drink. Hope you will return on your way back from Florida. Don Veum, General Manager
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Our visit to Atlanta, GA was to visit friends and a stop over point for our second part of our vacation. We choose this hotel with it being right off the expressway. We were welcomed by friendly staff at the conceirge desk. We needed directions as our friends address was not able to located by On-Star. They were able to give us directions to where we were meeting our friends at. Our children loved the breakfast buffet options in the morning. No complaints here! Only issue we had was the hotel driveway was a bit tricky coming off I-75, as it is hidden off the hill. We missed it when we got off the highway. Otherwise, great stay and great hospitality!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Don V, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
We appreciate your kind comments. We feel our best asset is our staff. Glad the kids enjoyed breakfast and I hope our wide selection at breakfast also satisfied the rest of the family. Don Veum, General Manager
detroit
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

stopped here on our halfway stop to Florida, it is located just off the freeway but a little complicated because the gps could not locate it. We arrived around 7 pm and I went to check in and I have to say the receptionist was cold and unwelcoming, I attempted to make small talk with her and she made no attempt whatsoever to talk with me. I asked if the hotel was busy and she said no. The rooms was beautiful and clean and very spacious. The beds were comfortable and the television had plenty of channels to choose from, the bathroom was a little small but clean. We had a good night sleep and next morning went for breakfast. It was 7.45 am and there was a good selection, but there was no waffle batter, so I asked if there was any more batter and was told it was all finished and should have come earlier!! Seriously, the hotel is not busy I think 7.45 am on a Sunday morning is pretty early! Even though the hotel is lovely especially the lobby with all the beautiful Christmas decorations, the two staff I dealt with ruined the whole thing. Otherwise I would have given it 5 stars.

Room Tip: we had room 433 which is at the front of the hotel and overlooked the car park but it is very nice a...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
I apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. We have been working with Mapquest and Country Inns to have them correct information that they provide many GPS’s systems. I can assure you the issues have been addressed concerning the service at the front desk and breakfast areas. If you would be willing to contact me directly I would very much appreciate the call. Through more specific detail from you I can insure the issues have been solved. I do hope you will try us in the future so we can show you our true Country hospitality. Don Veum, General Manager (770)956-9919
Hendersonville, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at this hotel to audition for The Voice. When I checked in I had my doubts about the beds so I asked the maid when they were last replaced, she didn't answer but the manager of housekeeping piped up saying they were "brand new" throughout the hotel, then she said they were maybe 2 years old - no more than 5 years old and there were no dust mites - at least that she knew about. I hadn't mentioned anything about dust mites so I found this comment interesting and a little troubling really. So after a night on these beds we were all pretty achy so beware. The indoor pool was what enticed me to select this hotel and it was pretty nice although a few plants would be nice. We didn't eat breakfast there so can't comment on that. Overall a pretty average hotel but avoid if you have back issues.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
I am so sorry you were uncomfortable in our beds. Our beds are about 5 years old. We rotate and flip our Serta mattresses on a regular basis so they maintain a sag free performance. We are always checking for anything concerning the beds that might cause our guests to not have a comfortable and restful night of sleep. No mattress is ideal for everyone. Generally guests have found our Serta mattresses quite comfortable. I am sorry yours was not satisfactory. I wish you would have had time to enjoy our breakfast which has a wide variety of item to meet most everyone’s tastes. Thank you for the comments and I hope you will try us again in the future. Don Veum, General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went to Life Chiropractic graduation and stayed at this hotel...... it was in a great location to get to the school, had a wonderful breakfast, and a great staff. The rooms were very nice, with lots of room and the kids had fun in the pool and hot tub. Great place to stay!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind comments. The staff at our hotel is our biggest asset and I hope you will stay with us again when you have an occasion to be in the area. Don Veum, General Manager
Rainbow City, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

It isn't the Ritz, but that again it's not 300 a night. It's a clean, comfortable hotel, with a staff that actually cares. There's an indoor pool, a well appointed business center, and even cookies at the front desk. The locale is great and located only a block from a Target. The breakfast is hot and filling and the wells are well soundproofed. A great stay where you feel like the staff is there to serve you and don't just treat you like a walking dollar sign.

Room Tip: The bottom floor is smoking so 2-5th floors are a wiser choice.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Don V, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Your comments are very much appreciated. While we do think we have a great facility with all the amenities, I think our staff is what makes the difference by really trying to make our guests feel at home. Thank you for recognizing them. Don Veum, General Manager

Been to Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria

Address: 4500 Circle 75 Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#1 Best Value Hotel in Atlanta
#17 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#23 Family Hotel in Atlanta
#46 Business Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria 3*
Complimentary delicious hot buffet breakfast,Free shuttle to Galleria & 3 mile radius of hotel,free high speed internet,& manager's reception w/free food beer & wine (M-Thur). Features spacious guest rooms and suites with microwaves and mini-fridges in all rooms a heated over-sized saltwater indoor& pool fitness center, Located just off I-75 and only 13 miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Carlson, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd
Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd Hotel Atlanta
Atlanta Country Inn
Country Inn Atlanta Nw

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.