“Excellent property and staff; well done.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
GA Aquarium Family Pkg
Ranked #47 of 191 Hotels in Atlanta
Lexington, Kentucky
“Excellent property and staff; well done.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Execllent property, room and staff. Friendly and supportive staff and a well stocked breakfast. Valet was very fast and efficient. Location is very good for access to Georgia Tech. There was a security guard present at all times even though the proerty is in a safe and well lit area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Turkish first
glasgow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Clean, friendly , close to downtown. Liked the shuttle service with the friendly driver who was able to take us to local store to get batteries for camera. Valet parking was handy. Walking distance to aquarium and other attractions.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Lorain, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have been traveling out-of-state with my daughter for six yrs. on cheerleading competitions. I must say that the professionalish of the front desk, shuttle bus drivers, and the entire staff at the Hamptons Inn was superb and top notch - the customer service in this location is truly outstanding. Plus the beds are so comfortable, we were very well rested.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Hi AECheermom!

Our team looks forward to this event every year and I am glad to hear that we made your stay comforting. Traveling with middle aged and teenage girls can never be easy but our team strives to take a little bit of that stress away. We hope to see you next year!
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Friendliest staff I've encountered in the Atlanta area. Great team and a wonderful location as well. Everyone went out of thier way to make sure I had a great stay. My preferred Hampton and Downtown area hotel in Atlanta.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Business travelers are in and out so quickly that I often wonder how the stay really was. I will certainly share this with my team to show them that they are doing a great job being our guest's friend in town!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very clean room and great staff. The location is a bit far from good restaurants (walking), but it's a good location if you have meetings at nearby businesses ( just across the street) and the staff made very good use of the shuttle service and made this a non-issue for me.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was happy to find a room during a very busy weekend. If I had gotten what I reserved I may rate this hotel between 3 to 4 but I didn't! I booked a double queen non-smoking room; however, I got a king smoking room. There were 3 of us and I have a very sensitive nose! I would have left this hotel but again very busy weekend and no other hotels or even rooms available. Luckily we were there only there 1 night. The staff was quick to bring up a roll away bed and not charge me...thanks, I guess. My headache and very watery eyes advise you to verify your reservation if you plan on staying here.

Room Tip: My headache and very watery eyes advise you to verify your reservation if you plan on staying here!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

The staff truly went out of their way - even before our check-in. My team was highly satisfied with the service throughout our stay. Our rooms were clean, the entire staff was very hospitable always, dining / lounging area is nice and comfortable - no complaints. I look forward to staying there next year during our travels.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business