“Great time at Sheraton Perimeter” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #20 of 188 hotels in Atlanta
“Great time at Sheraton Perimeter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Just wanting to thank the staff at the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter for an awesome time this weekend. Every aspect of the staff's service was professional and courteous and our room was excellent. Let me give a special recognition to the restaurant team of Jeffery, Essence, and Rosa who made my Sunday morning breakfast a most wonderful experience. They are truly a treasure and have me looking forward to my next stay, which will certainly be soon. This is my new "in-town" getaway spot from now on!

• Stayed October 2013
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear Rod,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad to be your new "in-town getaway spot". I will make sure to share your kind words with Jeffery and the rest of the team. Welcome to the Family!

425 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

What a great time my friend and I had when we stayed at The Sheraton Perimeter this weekend. We were in town for a blogging conference and were looking for an affordable yet nice hotel that wasn't downtown. The staff at this hotel were incredible. From the moment we arrived Juliet (hope I spelled her name correctly) made sure all of our needs were met and answered all questions including my questions about being a Starwood Preferred Guest. She took an interest in our reason for visiting Atlanta and just provided us with a great first and lasting impression throughout our 4-day stay. Breakfast in the morning was so enjoyable, not just because of the food but because of the staff, specifically Jeffery. He is someone who really loves his job and serves the guest of the Sheraton with such joy and positive energy. It would be impossible for a hotel guest to leave sad or frustrated after one interaction with him. What a great team at this hotel.

A great staff combined with a clean, well-kept facility make this an exceptional hotel and one that I will recommend to other friends and family who are visiting Atlanta.

It's a steal for the service and quality offered.

Thanks for making my recent trip to Atlanta a great one Sheraton Perimeter. Special thanks to Julet and Jeffrey. Continue offering high-quality service as you are leaving lasting impressions.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your "AMAZING" review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are so happy that you decided to stay with us and enjoyed your time while you were here for the blogging conference. We would love to have you back soon.

Have a safe trip to Philadelphia!

Beausoleil, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed recently at this hotel, funny thing is that I used to work at this hotel when it was a Wyndham a few years ago. Checked-in really late, the staff was really nice and helpful, was given a room upgrade to the club level as per my status, although it was during the weekend and the lounge was closed. The room was nice and well furnished, so I had a great night and the following morning the breakfast served was good. This is a good and convenient property for going into the city for business, looking forward to going back there soon!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Le_Iceman,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. I am glad that you decided to give us a try and gave us such great reviews. We hope you will join us again in the future when your travels take you to Atlanta.

Southfield, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I wan planning on staying at the Westin Perimeter, but waited to long to make a reservation. I was pleasantly surprised when my plans took me to this Sheraton Hotel. I used my preferred guest status to stay on their club level floor. It was a very nice, very spacious room with a very comfortable bed. The bathroom was very clean too. I used the fitness center, which was very well appointed with free weights, treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, jump ropes, fitness balls, water, headphones, towels, a bathroom, and even a nice view of the pool.

While staying on the club level an evening meal was available for free with drinks and hot food that was actually very good. There was also a free hot breakfast for club level guests. It was also very good.

The location is just a mile or so from a very nice mall with restaurants and very nice shops.

All in all, this hotel is a great place for anyone doing business or spending a fun weekend in Atlanta. You are right on 285 for ease of access East or West, and right on 75 for quick access to the heart of the city.

You've got it all right here at the Sheraton. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Joe,

Thank you for your "WONDERFUL" review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are so happy that you decided to give us a try and hope that we see you again soon!

Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

The hotel was really nice, especially for the price. They were not going to honor the complimentary breakfast that I got by booking through Expedia but luckily, I had printed out my confirmation so they did honor it. The room itself was pretty good but the water pressure was HORRIBLE and if you are near the elevators, you will hear every conversation that's going on while people wait. The breakfast buffet was awesome but what made it so great was Jeffery - he really took care of everyone who walked in the room. Check your credit card/bank account after you check out. There was a mysterious $116 pending charge that would have hit my account if I had not called Sheraton. They couldn't (wouldn't?) tell me what the charge was for but immediately removed it.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. I will make sure to share your kind words with Jeffery and the rest of the team. Welcome to the Family!

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews steered us well on this property, as we were driving through Atlanta on a long road trip and needed a place to stay. The hotel is a great deal, the rooms are new and clean, and the hotel staff is wonderfully friendly. We ordered room service, which was pretty good.

When we checked out there was a problem with the hot water in the shower -- when I mentioned it to the front desk at checkout, she immediately apologized and offered to compensate us with a complimentary breakfast. We were in a rush but did accept some great coffee and a couple bagels for the road. We felt very welcome at the hotel and would definitely go back again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad that the TripAdvisor reviews steered you in the right direction. :)

We hope to see you soon!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Atlanta Permiter North for one night while on a business trip. My room was comfortable, clean, spacious, and well-appointed. I slept very well after a long day of meetings even though my room was directly across from the elevator, which initially concerned me.

I ate two meals at the hotel--dinner in the restaurant with colleagues and breakfast from room service. The restaurant service was beyond subpar: Our waitress was incredibly surly and disappeared for long periods of time. It took over 30 minutes for her to take our order and another 45 minutes for our food to arrive. It was impossible to get her attention to bring us our drink order, the check, or to inquire when our food might arrive, and she seemed very bothered the entire time. It took 2.5 hours to wrap up what should have been a quick dinner. I should also point out that the restaurant was practically empty; there was only one other diner there. We all regretted our decision to dine in the hotel restaurant and wished we'd gone elsewhere. The breakfast room service was fine and on time although very expensive.

The front desk staff were very friendly and quick to check me in and out.

Room Tip: Avoid the hotel restaurant.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will ensure to pass your comments on to our Restaurant staff..

Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter

Been to Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North? Share your experiences!