“Platinum Traveler - First Class Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #20 of 188 hotels in Atlanta
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Platinum Traveler - First Class Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel frequently as my business has been bringing me to Atlanta about every other week for the last year. The hotel when available (book early and don't wait until the last minute as it will fill up) has quickly become one my favorite Starwood properties in the city. Hotel rooms are remodeled, clean, and extremely comfortable and the location puts you close to just about everywhere, which in Atlanta traffic is a huge time advantage. The hotel staff is friendly, but none more than Jeffery in the dinning area who's service is exceptional and has routinely gone above and beyond to make me comfortable and welcome. Waking up to good breakfast and his positive outlook and charm will keep me coming back. Tony "The Animal"

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Tony,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We know how many Starwood hotels you have to choose from and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will definitely let Jeffrey know of your kind words and we hope to see you soon.

426 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and will definitely stay there again. As a matter of fact, I will be staying there next week. In my opinion, what sets this hotel apart from the rest is the staff. They are friendly and accomodating. From the front desk to the restaurant host. Edith, Demar and Jeffery especially come to mind. You know it is great service if you know that many people by name. Sometimes my elderly mother travels with me, and the staff has offered to check on her throughout the day if needed. Now that is special in my opinion!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jody,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad you continue to stay with us during your travels to Atlanta. We have a close nit family and are glad to extend our hospitality to yours.

We look forward to seeing you again next week.

Tryon, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Excellent service from the staff, Edith, Shanna, Demar, Sabie, Emanuel, Christian, And last but not least is Jeffery in the dining area which always greeted me with a smile and wonderful service in the dining area. He brightened my mornings with his smile and caring attitude.
My daughter has been in the hospital, I have been a guest for 2 weeks at this hotel. It has been my home away from home. Thank you from my heart to each and everyone of you during this difficult time.
A++++++++

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Dear Freida,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad you decided to stay with us. We are sorry to hear about your daughter, but we are glad to help in any way we can. I will make sure to pass your kind words on to our team.

HOUSTON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Excellent service provided by Jeffery in the restaurant! Rest of the staff was cordial, attentive and immediately took care of my needs. Rooms are remodeled and very comfortable. Hotel property is quietly tucked away from the busy traffic of the city. I will definitely stay there again should my travels bring me back to the ATL.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Michael,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad you decided to stay with us. I will make sure to pass on your kind remarks to the rest of the team.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Jefferey manages breakfast buffet (or menu selections) at the Sheraton. He is so warm and pleasant, just a pleasure to wake up to. He gets my vote as the single best reason to choose this hotel. Thank you Jefferey!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Parker,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad you decided to stay with us. Jeffrey is great and we are glad that he was able to make a great impression. We hope to see you soon.

Smiths Grove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We took a weekend trip and found this hotel on booking.com. Great rate for the quality of hotel. This hotel is located on the north side of the city in a very quite nice area. We had a king suite and the linens and mattresses were all clean and nice. No signs of any bugs nasties lol

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad you decided to stay with us and we hope to see you soon.

Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My sister and I could not have found a better venue to host our BIG 50 birthday party last Saturday, the 27th!!!! Initially, we were a bit aprehenisve being this was the first time using this facility. We are sooooo glad we took the plunge!!! The service, staff and food was superb...far exceded our expectations!!!!!!! Lekima, the manager even assisted us with last minute decorations! A special thank you also to Jenesa who went the extra mile to insure everything was operating smoothly. Everyone raved about the food...absolutely delicious!!!!! Kudos to the cooks!!!!!! We will definitely use this hotel again for future events! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!
Barbara V 8/4/2013

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Barbara,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We were absolutely delighted to host your big birthday bash! We have a rock star team and our chefs really know their ways around the kitchen.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter

Been to Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North? Share your experiences!