“Great Atlanta rest stop” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #20 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great Atlanta rest stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We needed a rest stop between Charlotte and New Orleans, so Atlanta was the place. I got a great deal on priceline for $90 including hot breakfast. Everything was neat and clean and the staff was great. The breakfast buffet was also great, so overall for the price, a great deal in a great place that I would certainly do again and again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad you received the rest you needed on your way to New Orleans. Look forward to seeing you the next time you drive through Atlanta.

431 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I travel to Atlanta several times each month and can stay at any hotel in the city. After several years of trying different hotels I discovered the best place to stay is the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North. It's in great location, close to the freeways and great shopping. The Sheraton is always clean and comfortable, even better than many luxury hotels that I have tried in the area. Best of all is the friendly service and great southern hospitality. If you want to see what I mean, drop in for breakfast and meet the Jeffery Kennie the Restraunant Host. Jeffery greets every guest with a warm welcome and outstanding service. If you are new to Atlanta or a regular visitor you will enjoy a great experience here.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Oscar,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. Having to find a consistent hotel is sometimes a daunting task, however we are glad that you decided to give us a try. We also have one of the best ambassadors for service in Jeffery and we are glad to have him on our team. I will definitely pass on your kind remarks as I am sure he will truly appreciate them.

We look forward to your next visit.

Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Myself and a group of came from Birmingham to Atlanta to have a fun filled weekend. Even though a few of our plans did not work out as planned, staying in this hotel was definitely a highlight, especially for the pricing for each room. The beds were extremely comfortable, and I did not see any problems with cleanliness. Six rooms were rented out, holding a total of about 15 people. Out of the 15, I heard no complaints. For those who read my review, I want to advise you to get to meet Emanual. He worked at the front desk during the night during the weekend I stayed at the hotel. When I needed his help, he always had a solution, and he showed pride in his place of work, an aspect you do not always see. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. Having a fun filled weekend sounds like a recipe for enjoyment and I am glad we were able to deliver! I agree that Emmanuel is very knowledgeable of the area and definitely takes pride in what he does. We are glad to have him and will definitely pass on your kind remarks as I am sure he will truly appreciate them.

We look forward to your next visit.

Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

What an absolutely amazing hotel. I had to take a last minute trip to Atlanta for business and I was told that this Sheraton would not only meet my demands, but it is great for business, and I would be able to have a comfortable stay while I was there. Considering my flight to Atlanta and the entire Hartsfield airport experience was hectic - I arrived flustered. I was happily (and very promptly) greeted by the staff and they welcomed me to Atlanta. They were very chatty which was great and they mentioned that I had arrived after a conference so the hotel would be relatively quiet. That was some great news to hear and I mentioned that must've been the reason I got a fabulous parking spot. Anyways, the hotel is relatively new, well maintained, and has a common area for you to sit down and relax upon entering. The restaurant and the bar are to the left however, I was unable to experience them but from what I saw when I walked by there were always a few people in there getting a bite to eat so it must have decent food. I received the Platinum upgrade which was great and was on the Club Floor. The suites are perfect and makes you feel right at home. I dropped all of my crap off when I got inside my room and sat down on the sofa to watch TV in the living room area knowing that my phone would soon be ringing. The rooms are big enough to where the space is adequate and you have plenty of room for all of your suitcases, briefcases, coats, etc. I liked how the room didn't feel cramped and I was able to move about. There are some hotels that try and call rooms "suites" knowing they should've just stuck to having the room be a "Traditional Room". There is a little fridge there if you need to use it, a great desk area and the most important thing -- RELIABLE internet. Nothing is worse for me than being in the middle of sending an email and the internet craps out. The entire time the connectivity was great, I had no problems and I was able to do some work effectively because I wasn't being slowed down. The club room was very, very nice. Larger than some that I have been to and they always had their drinks stocked. I appreciated going in there knowing that they would at least have something to drink because I have seen some badddddd Sheraton club rooms in my travels. In addition to this, they even had some fruit and snacks there and that's a nice touch. I had a great stay and it helped knowing that after a long day I could come back to the hotel, relax, and not have any additional headaches. Truly exceptional service at this hotel. Many thanks!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your WONDERFUL review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter! We know that being a Platinum member means that you have stayed in your fair share of Sheratons, so we truly take your kind remarks to heart. We have been working hard in order to provide the best possible experience from arrival to departure in order to make traveling an enjoyable experience. Thank you again for your loyalty and we truly look forward to your next visit.

Savannah, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Unfortunately my family and I stay here often. My grandmother comes up here from Savannah to get a new form of chemotherapy at Northside Hospital. The staff has been nothing but nice and very helpful, especially Jeffrey the host of the restaurant. Every morning he greets us by name and asks us how our grandmother is doing. He always has a way to start our day off in a positive way. He even prepares a meal for her in a to-go box to take to the hospital! Little things like this make such a difference in an otherwise sad time. I would strongly suggest staying here if you're in the Atlanta Perimeter Area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We all understand the difficulties of fighting through a tough situation and we are glad to do the little things to make a difference. We truly look forward to hearing great news about your grandmother.

atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed there late April for our anniversary and the staff was EXCEPTIONAL in their treatment of us in celebrating our lovely occasion. The room was well appointed, clean and VERY comfortable. We were well accommodated and will be going back for our next mini getaway. Thanks Sheraton for making our time special!

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Dawn,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad that your stay was a memorable one. Congratulations on your anniversary and we truly look forward to your next visit.

Linden, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

The best part of the stay is the host of the restaurant, Jeffrey K. He is so incredibly friendly and goes out of his way to take care of everyone who walks into his restaurant. You just don't come across hotel employees like him very often. The hotel itself is good, but Jeffrey is what makes it worth a return trip. I went to the restaurant for the breakfast buffet, and it helped to start the day off on a very positive note. No matter how bad your day might seem, go see Jeffrey and I guarantee he will make you feel better about the world.

Room Tip: Rooms with the double beds are a bit cramped; the king rooms are definitely better.