“Location and service excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Join SPG to save 5% more
Ranked #11 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Burlington, Canada
“Location and service excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We recently stayed here one night as we were in town for a wedding held nearby. It is close to amenities and easy to get downtown as well. We asked for a late checkout and the front desk were glad to oblige with no additional cost. Free coffee in the mornging at the restaurant was pretty good. I wouls stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We hope you had a good time at the wedding. I am glad that you liked our location and were able to sleep in a bit. :)

Hope to see you soon.

386 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Sharpsburg, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The staff was so helpful and welcoming!! Brandon and Sadia at the front desk made sure we had a wonderful room at a really good price, and Jeffrey in the breakfast buffet was very welcoming and friendly!! He even brought us each a glass of water in the lobby after our breakfast when he noticed we were waiting a good while for our ride. So thoughtful!! This was our thirtieth anniversary and these wonderful people helped to make it very enjoyable!. Its nice to see people who take their jobs seriously and really enjoy what they do. We will gladly stay at a Sheraton again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Ellie,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad that your thirtieth anniversary was a memorable one, CONGRATULATIONS!. We will pass your comments to our Wonderful Staff and we hope to see you soon.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Me and my sister stayed at this hotel for three nights for a wedding and it was wonderful. Everyone was plesant. The front desk clerk Demar picked us up from the local subway and he was very courteous. He made sure we had everything and set the tone for what turned out to be a great weekend. In the restaurant Jeffrey made us feel like royalty. He deserves a raise. Shana was quick in making sure we had transportation to the aquarium. Everyone from the cleaning staff to the managers made this feel like home. We will definitely be back. Thank you Sheraton

• Stayed April 2013
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We truly appreciate your business and your loyalty to the Starwood family. We will pass your comments to our Wonderful Staff and we hope to see you soon.

o_lynne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

we were very happy with our stay at the Sheraton......great complimentary breakfast ....thanks to being a AAA member...great staff good location thanks again for a wonderful stay....only negative the view from our room was the roof and air conditioner units

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We truly appreciate your business and we are glad top be a member of AAA. We do hope to see you soon.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I recently stayed at the Sheraton on personal business. I found this hotel to be very nice for my first stay at a Sheraton hotel. The lobby was clean and there was a nice lounge area that consisted of a sitting area with a flat screen tv and several wi-fi computers available for guest use. It almost resembled a living room. The hotel also has a restaurant with a very nice wait staff. Jeffrey was phenomenal and he treated me like a personal friend instead of just a guest. My room was spacious and clean and the beds were very comfortable with down pillows and a comforter that was just as soft. The flat screen was huge and had tons of channels for you to choose from. There were also complimentary bottled waters in the room which I thought was nice and the coffee maker was modern and much better than the typical coffee maker you would normally see in other hotels. I think the only downside was that there are no microwaves or micro fridges in the rooms and the menu for room-service was outrageously overpriced, $9 for a grilled cheese sandwich off the kids menu??? Everything is close to the hotel so I just went out to eat. The parking lot isn't ample and if you come in late, you may have to park further from the entrance. All and all, I absolutely LOVED this hotel and would definitely stay here again on my next visit to Atlanta. The area (Sandy Springs) is beautiful and the highways are close by but not so close that you feel the congestion of the Atlanta traffic until you actually get on the highway o_O

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your WONDERFUL review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. You are correct when you mention about our Family atmosphere! We are glad you chose us as your first stay with the Sheraton family. I hope this is the beginning of a long lasting relationship :)

We are all looking forward to your next visit with us.

Roswell, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was traveling under some unusual circumstances. The staff showed great care and concern for me and my situation. They did everything possible to make my stay as pleasant as possible. They allowed me great flexibility in determining the ultimate duration of my stay and coordinated multiple reservations seamlessly so that I would not have to move rooms. I have significant physical limitations, which they were very gracious in helping me through. Since I was traveling alone and had security concerns, they checked on me periodically without being intrusive in the slightest way. I extend special thanks to Sadia at the front desk and Jeffrey, the bellman.

Spacious room

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Courtney,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are so happy to have been able to assist you in any way possible in making your stay a pleasant one. I will pass on your comments to the team and hope you join us for another visit in the future.

st louis mo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 5 days while visiting our son and family. Our stay would have been nicer if not so noisy at night, Biggest concern was what the Sheridan considers disabled room, the bathroom even though was large there were not enough grab bars in the shower and the sink was not accessable to sit in a wheelchair and be able to brush my teeth without having to get up from my chair, please let cleaning staff know the grab bars are not for hanging clean towels. The people there were extremely helpful and were very nice , a nice group of people to serve us. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Been to Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North? Share your experiences!