“Solid property all around” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #19 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Solid property all around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I spent 5 days here for a business trip in the area. Parking is convenient, the area is very safe, and the hotel is a solid Sheraton.

My favorite part of the room was the adjustable fan! It allowed low, med, and high, and it completely drains out any hallway noise! It's so tough to find a quiet hotel, and this did the trick! That fan alone was worth staying here. Why can't ALL hotels have a fan like that?!
The workout room is good with treadmills (that worked), elypticals, free weights, and mats in an ab area.
The area doesn't have the best selection of non-chain restaurants, and one night I ate in the bar. The burger was actually the best meal I had all week! They also had a decent wine selection, and the bartender was nice enough to turn on the ballgame that I wanted to watch.
Worth noting that any restaurants outside of the hotel will require a drive, but I definitely plan on staying here for my next trip.
Finally, I was forced to book the hotel through Egencia/Expedia business, and I wasn't sure if I'd get my Starpoints. I asked the front desk lady if she'd take my starpoints number. She did but said that they usually don't award points for third party vendor sites. But the day after I checked out I received all of my starpoints which was a pleasant surprise.

Room Tip: My courtyard facing room was very quiet. But then it was cold out so no one was at the pool.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad you were able to enjoy the burger and ballgame at the bar. We look forward to your return.

435 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've logged many nights at this property and have experimented with others in the area and can honestly say this is the best quality and service you will find. It all starts with a personalized greeting from Shana who goes out of her way to make you feel welcome. All of the staff are top shelf, and the property is clean, modern, and comfortable. The Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North is a fine SPG hotel that many others could learn from.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back of the property allow you to have covered parking.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hello Jeff, Thank you for your WONDERFUL review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We love having Shana and the rest of the crew on our team because we know they will go out of their way to ensure your stay away from home is an enjoyable one.

Look forward to having you back!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Booked 4 rooms for out-of-town family to stay for my niece's wedding. The staff made sure our rooms were right by each other as we requested. The bride & bridesmaids came to the hotel to get ready & have pre-wedding pics taken. We decided to come back to the hotel to take additional pics with the family after the wedding, & the lobby's fireplace made a beautiful background.

The staff was absolutely wonderful -- they all knew we were there for this special event, & they made everyone's stay extremely enjoyable. The suites we had were very clean & comfortable. I'd highly recommend this hotel for anyone needing a room in this part of Atlanta!

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad that everything turned out well with the wedding and pictures. The staff really enjoyed having you here.

DENVER
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed here for 11 days and it was certainly adequate. It is an older property that has obviously been recently renovated. Some odd things like a particularly low ceiling over the shower but not a big deal. The front desk staff were very friendly and the housekeepers did a great job.

On the negative side, the weekend breakfast buffet wasn't anything to write home about. Not that that's unusual for any hotel that's less than $200/night. Also not unusual for Atlanta, there's really nothing within walking distance so you pretty much need a car to get around. Parking is a little wonky but there is plenty available.

I'm trying to collect Starwood points so other than The Westin if I can get a similar rate, it looks like this may be my place for my work stays in the future. As a matter of fact I'm returning next week for a two week stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad that you decided to give us a try and look forward to your return.

Albany, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Mrs. Sadia was extremely helpful in making sure that we were pleased with our room. She went out of her way to help me have a wonderful stay at the hotel. The room was comtable and we enjoyed our stay there. Because of the weather, we did not get a change to visit the pool area, but it looked great and I believe that we would have enjoyed the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We love getting great feedback about our staff. i know it was a bit chilly in Atlanta, but hope to see you when the hot weather begins.

Athens, Ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton on Hammond Drive for one night this February. The parking lot was well it and convenient to accessing the hotel. The property has been recently re-modeled and is tastefully decorated. The bed was comfortable and the shower had good water pressure. The breakfast buffet offered a good selection and even featured an omelet station. I have already booked a room for my next visit to the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad you were able to enjoy a good night sleep on our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I frequent the Sheraton AP North, as I so affectionately call it. It's really like a second home because the staff makes sure that you are remembered just in case you decide to return. They first ensure that you are comfortable and that they exceed your expectations. If an issue arise, it is dealt with in a professional and personal manner and in fast pace.This is southern hospitality without effort.Thank you to Sadia and the staff at the Sheraton AP for always making me feel at home...Make sure to visit the bar and restaurant area as well for a warm and friendly receipt by the bar staff. She is excellent!

Room Tip: Reserve a Jr Suite for more room and privacy if carrying little ones on the trip.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad to have you and Sadia as part of our family. We look forward to your return.

Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter Hotel

Been to Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North? Share your experiences!