“A nice getaway for 2 moms” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Join SPG to save 5% more
Ranked #11 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Acworth, Georgia
“A nice getaway for 2 moms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My friend lives in Johns Creek and I live in Acworth, this was a good middle point. The hotel staff was very friendly and welcoming. Hotel is in a good location a couple of blocks from Perimeter Mall. We booked massages at Spa Sydell and had dinner reservations at one of the nearby restaurants. The rooms and beds are clean and comfortable. The rate online was extremely competitive and reasonable!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. I am glad you enjoyed your massages at the Spa. Please let us know if we can ever be of service in the future.

386 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Suprisingly, this Sheraton is the best Starwoods property in Atlanta (excluding St. Regis). The rooms are just as well furnished as the Westins and feel newer. All that with a better room rate.

Staff: friendly, attentive. Professionally dressed as compared to other starwoods. I have no conplaints.

Amenities: if you are gold or platinum you'll likely get upgraded to club level. This will include continental breakfast and apps at night. Free wifi so you can collect the points on your bonus. Beat that Westin.

Rooms: verry clean. Bed was spotless and the bathroom was very clean. No carpet spots.

• Stayed January 2013
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We truly appreciate your kind and wonderful feedback. We will pass this on the our Team and look forward to your return.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I am from California and I am in town for the playoffs. Ms. Sadia at guest services explained everything to me about the hotel and city. She was excellent and made me feel right at home even though I am hundreds of miles away. The rooms are large and clean. The staff at this hotel is amazing. Will stay again!

Room Tip: all rooms are clean.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad that you chose our hotel during the NFC Playoff. I agree Sadia and the rest of the Front Office team provide exceptional service and always go out of their way to make you feel at home. We look forward to greeting you the next time you are in Atlanta.

Tempe, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Although this hotel wasn't what I thought it would be compared to other Sheraton's I've been in, we still enjoyed it very much. Went for a stay in November 2012 and it was virtually empty. We loved our room, and was clean upon arrival. We were upgraded to a suite b/c it was my guy's birthday, so that was EXTREMELY nice of the clerk. Check in was a breeze and we were in our room within 10 minutes. The area was nice and quiet, which is what we were looking for on that particular weekend. Everyone was nice an accommodating. The only thing…which is totally my fault for not looking at every detail like I normally do…is that there weren’t mini-fridges or even any to rent. There was an open space for what seemed to be where.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad that you enjoyed your upgrade during your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great room with a nice club lounge. We plan to stay again in June on our drive to NC. They upgraded us to a site which was really nice and the location is outstanding. I understand that this property is the better of the two Starwood properties in the area so don't feel like the Sheraton could be inferior to the Westin

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad that you chose our hotel during your stay in Atlanta. We look forward to welcoming you back in June during your trip to NC.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

All I can say is the Sheraton saved me & my family on Sat! We were traveling with 3 small children from Charlotte NC & needed ajoining rooms; we called numerous places and settled on the Laquinta Hotel in Perimeter. We had a birthday to be at Sat night and long story but when we got to the hotel they had no record of our resevation. We had a confirmation # and the email print out & the womans name who we spoke with. LaQuinta wouldnt honor their word and said they wouldnt even help us find another hotel to stay at! The woman working the front desk was soooo unhelpful & rude; I work for a hotel in Charlotte & I couldnt get over how RUDE & unsympathetic she was. We had 3 children under the age of 5 who were tired and hungry and all we wanted to was to check in, nap and head to dinner. Thankfully we called the Sheraton in Permiter & they were so helpful & sympathetic to our situation. I had never stayed at a LaQuinta Inn & now I know I NEVER will. The Sheraton was sooo nice and helpful and the hotel is really nice. Id like to think we will look at this as a blessing in disguise! It was a major UPGRADE from the LaQuinta! Thank you Sheraton for accomodating us! We will definitly be back. Now.....I am on to do my write up of LaQuinta.....it will not be pretty!

on a sidenote, im not sure if it was because I was exhausted but the beds their were the most comfortable I have ever slept in! Loved it!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. I am glad that we were able to save your weekend in Atlanta. We truly look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Stuart, Florida, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North hotel recently while on a business trip. The price was right and we booked a suite in the club level across from the club lounge. Overall the stay was nice and we were met with polite employees. Our room was large enough to be comfortable for a couple of days.

The negative:

-We found the Club level lounge breakfast stale and old. The attendant was nice though and she promptly had new things brought up on request.
- The mini Fridge that used to live in the room had been removed. It is now policy to charge clients $10.00 for a fridge to be brought to the room.
-The sheets on the couch bed were filthy and had not been changed.
-While the hotel has a shuttle, they do not run it much. We asked for a ride to the MARTA station .5 miles down the hill and they called us a cab instead. That was a $10.00 cab ride.
- I made a complaint with the front desk on the day of departure about the bed, food, etc... and the desk clerk informed me that he agreed that our complaint was valid however, the manager never bothered to follow up with us or to offer any assistance.

There are several nice hotels in the immediate area to choose from. We will be staying at a different hotel in the future. It does seem that, while nice on the surface, you MUST check your beds!

John

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. I am sorry that you had issues during your stay. if you would please contact me directly, I would love to speak with you further regarding your experience.

Kind Regards,

Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter Hotel

Been to Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North? Share your experiences!