“Cory” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Denver, Colorado
“Cory”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I stayed in your hotel for four days and three nights last weekend and I must say that it was a pleasant surprise. The rooms were up to date and very clean, your services were outstanding and your employees were even more so. Especially, a young gentleman named Cory. It seemed like he was everywhere. His energy level was off the scales, he also had a smell on his face and he was consistently proactively seeking to help someone. Over the years I have stayed in allot of hotels, but have yet to experience an employee that was as professional and motivated as he. Being a professional myself with a pending degree in organizational leadership and have an in-depth grasp on leadership and motivation I’ll paradventure to say that he and your many staff exuberance is directly tied-in to Sheratons’ management style. Needless to say, I was very impressed with Sheraton management, its’ employees and again especially Cory. In closing, I feel it is important to iterate that I travel allot and this is my first and hopefully not my last letter of complete satisfaction with any hotel relative to overall experience. Keep up the nice work and I will be looking forward to my next stay at Sheraton.

Thanks You!

Jeffrey Holland

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter and our staff. We look forward to your next visit.

436 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Greer, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

My daughter and I were in and out her participation in a sporting tournament for the weekend. The hotel was very nice, actually reminded me a lot of the Sheraton in Charleston, SC. The staff was very nice. Parking was convenient in the attached garage. The breakfast buffet was also very good. We needed it to be opened on time and ready and it was both days we stayed. There is apparently a mall nearby or attached, but we didn't get there.The hotel is pretty area-specific and calling it "Atlanta" is a bit of a stretch - Atlanta area would be more accurate, but you'll enjoy your stay, as you will at just about any Sheraton.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We do have a great product and location.

Seal Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I checked into this hotel, with my dog, and it is the only Starwood property in Atlanta with no pet deposit fees. They have great customer service oriented staff, friendly and they pay attention to detail. I would recommend this property to all who might need to stay in this area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review regarding the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We really pride ourselves in providing exceptional service to every guest that walk through our doors.

Bedford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We held our family reunion here during the Thanksgiving season and we had a great time! The staff was exceptional and provided excellent service. They were very accommodating to our family members. The staff included Tonya, Dana, Kecia, Christian, and Jeffery. They made our reunion a most memorable event! Jeffery was exceptionally accommodating and his customer service skills were grand! All of my family members spoke very highly of him. Please extend our sincere appreciation to your wonderful staff. We look forward to our next visit at the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Yolanda,

We were truly thankful in hosting your family at the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter Hotel. It was great to see such a fun and wonderful family spend time with each other in a wonderful city. i will pass on your kind comments to Tonya, Dana, Kecia, Christian, Jeffery and the rest of the staff. Hope to see you and your family in the very near future.

Oklahoma City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We stayed here primarily because of it's proximity to the family members whom we were visiting and a very good rate. We were impressed with the friendly staff who made a good deal of effort and paid attention to the small things. The rooms were clean and relatively spacious and quiet.

The one thing that needs attention is the shower heads in both of are rooms needed either repair or replacement.

Dear "WS_from_OKC ",

Thank you for the wonderful review about your recent stay at the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter Hotel. We are glad you had a chance to experience our hotel and wonderful staff. We will look into the Showerheads and make sure they are fixed or replaced. Glad you enjoyed your time with the family.

NJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have stayed here quite a few times and felt a re-review was in order. I have to say it is a shame it won't be a glowing review, not horrific but end result will be that I will find somewhere else to lay my head while in the ATL moving forward.

King bed, asked for a mini fridge, first one didn't work, second one did but the condition of them, they should be embarrassed to provide these.

The Club Lounge served sub par food and the attendant in the morning in my opinion was lazy. I walk in for a mere cup of coffee, put the cup under the spout pull the leaver and empty while she is sitting there watching TV. Then she tells me she will go get more, I told her not to worry I would make it in my room and left.

The overall cleanliness of the room and hallways were showing it's wear and tear, halls scuffed, carpets ragged and worn, room furniture and fixtures old and not well cared for. Example, the lamp shade hanging sideways and won't tighten to hold itself upright. The floor lamp had a on/off switch that wouldn't turn so you had to unplug the lamp to shut it off. Little things like that you would think can be sorted aren't.

Plenty of choices will take my business elsewhere in the future.

Dear 2worldtravelersnj,

We truly appreciate your feedback. We have taken the neccesary steps to ensure that our level of service is consistent throughout the hotel at all times. We truly appreciate your business.

Kind Regards,

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We were just in Atlanta for one night, and found this to be a great choice. The staff was helpful from the very beginning. We arrived early, and there was NO issue for an early check-in. We checked in, and then planned to leave for a bit, but our door wouldn't lock. They came up and agreed and moved us to another room down the hall, bringing the keys to us, and offering to assist with moving items.
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Large bathroom was well lit. THere was a beautiful courtyard with pool and fireplace. We didn't have any hallway or neighbor noises. It is convenient to the Perimeter Mall and interstates.
I would recommend this hotel to others, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear "twowisekids",

Thank you for the wonderful review about your recent stay at the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter Hotel. We are glad you had a chance to experience our hotel and wonderful staff. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter Hotel

Been to Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North? Share your experiences!