I have stayed here quite a few times and felt a re-review was in order. I have to say it is a shame it won't be a glowing review, not horrific but end result will be that I will find somewhere else to lay my head while in the ATL moving forward.
King bed, asked for a mini fridge, first one didn't work, second one did but the condition of them, they should be embarrassed to provide these.
The Club Lounge served sub par food and the attendant in the morning in my opinion was lazy. I walk in for a mere cup of coffee, put the cup under the spout pull the leaver and empty while she is sitting there watching TV. Then she tells me she will go get more, I told her not to worry I would make it in my room and left.
The overall cleanliness of the room and hallways were showing it's wear and tear, halls scuffed, carpets ragged and worn, room furniture and fixtures old and not well cared for. Example, the lamp shade hanging sideways and won't tighten to hold itself upright. The floor lamp had a on/off switch that wouldn't turn so you had to unplug the lamp to shut it off. Little things like that you would think can be sorted aren't.
Plenty of choices will take my business elsewhere in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel
- Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel Atlanta
- Sheraton Atlanta
- Atlanta Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North is conveniently located in the heart of the Perimeter and adjacent to many Fortune 500 companies, the area's finest shopping, and a wide variety of restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.