“Sheraton Perimeter - Best Staff Best Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #22 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Hanahan, South Carolina
“Sheraton Perimeter - Best Staff Best Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Having visited the hotel once before, my husband and I took our granddaughter to Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North on 10/05/12 to celebrate her ninth birthday. Front desk staff was very nice and took us like royalty! We were extremely pleased with everything. Our reservation was booked for one bed but since hotel did not have room with two beds, we were moved to suite. Amazingly this visit was even better because kids had pullout sofa with their own tv and my husband and I had our own room with tv. Restaurant staff took care of our request for chocolate chip cookie and ice cream. Next morning we requested creamy macaroni and cheese despite the end closing time of the shifts, Chef served us him self. Some of the staff names are Sadia and Tonya. I don’t remember the names of the other staff members. Thank you everyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear jh:

We truly thank you for the GREAT review about your stay at the Sheraton Atlanta Perimter. It looks like you and the kids had a great time and I am glad that our team has come through to make your stay a memorable one. We wish you and the family a great Holiday season and look forward to your next visit.

Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Saskatoon, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here 2 nights in Aug of 2012. I upgraded to the exec level for 10.00 which was amazing as it included appetizers and drinks every night from 6-9. Also included a continental breakfast and you can help yourselves to drinks/cookies all day. Room was very nice, clean, modern and bed was comfortable. We travel alot. Definately would stay here again. The air conditioner is a bit loud though but is minor.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Colette871:

Thank you for the great review about the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter Hotel. It seems that you defintely enjoyed the perks of the Sheraton Club Lounge. Look forward to your next visit.

Oxford, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at the Sheraton for the UGA/Ole Miss game in Athens. Everyone we encountered at the Hotel was amazing. From directions to dinner locations, to helping us find the perfect breakfast location. The beds were so comfortable, I slept better than I have in awhile.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear sasieber;

I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. It was a great weekend for Football and spending time with your long time friends.

Homewood, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed here with my extended family. This is a very good hotel - easy to find (right off the interstate), very clean, free wifi, free parking. A few minor cons - the a/c is loud, and there is only one elevator that is not well-marked. The check-in staff wasn't very friendly - had to specifically ask where the elevator was (and got a "it's in the back" answer - had to ask which direction to head) - but the other staff I interacted with were nice. Our rooms overlooked the pool, which made it feel like we were somewhere other than Atlanta. Will definitely will stay here again (especially now that I know that the elevator is down the left hallway).

Room Tip: ask for a room with a pool view
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear Meardynit:

Thank you again for your feedback about your stay at the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. I am glad you and your family had a chance to experience our pool view rooms and enjoyed all the perks that the hotel has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you the next time you are in Atlanta.

Cary, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Very nice lobby and guest services. Rooms are large and clean and bedding is very nice. TV was HD and very clear. had breakfast in the restaurant and the buffet is a good deal. would definitely stay here again and more often when in Atlanta.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Paul;

I am so glad your experience at the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter was such a memorable one. We truly thank you for taking the time in writing such a great review and look forward to your next visit.

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

This was my first time staying at this hotel. We were on a road trip and i had called the manager to ensure we would not be dissapointed by our room not being there even with a reservation as it has happened to me (read my W midtown atlanta review). The manager was EXTREMELY NICE, up there with managers I have spoke with at the Ritz Carlton and Four Seasons which I frequent on vacations. We decided it wasnt worth dishing out the money for a 5 star hotel for a quick stop on our way during a roadtrip but we wanted something still with good standards. We choose this hotel based on reviews about the cleanliness which was our main concern. We pulled up around midnight and I walked in to see a single gentleman standing at the check in, he was doing something with some papers and i stood and waited for the "great service, friendly desk" that i had read in other reviews, he didnt even acknowldege me for a good couple minutes then very unenthusiastic while still fidgeting with some papers glances up and says "can I help you", I figured whatever, im just here to sleep so I told him i was here to check in and he began typing, again not even glancing in my direction, typing on the computer and just says "Name.." like he was annoyed that i was checking in so late. we checked in and I had a big van (15 passenger) which tends to take up more than 1 parking spot, when he handed me the keys to the room he said "heres your keys and theres plenty of parking in the back", i politley asked "we have a very big van do you have a preffrence where should park a larger vehicle?" ( I was asking because sometimes they put trailers, rv's in different spots to accomodate parking spaces for more guest, I asked out of consideration for other guest, then he condesendingly repeated his statement "heres your keys and theres plenty of parking in the back", at that point i realized this was just plain good ole fashion RUDE SERVICE. its a shame because the manager i spoke with on the phone was VERY polite and accomoding and had a much more personable attitude. To top it off we bring in all our luggage and we couldnt find the elevator, we walked around the lobby and then I asked where the elevator was and he pointed and said "in the back", very unspecific and annoyed. I couldnt wait to just get our rest and get out. Now, the hotel itself is very clean, the rooms were clean, the only downside is the bathroom is on the small side but sufficient it was. My advice is that this is a good location, im assuming most of the reviews are people who check in during normal check in hours, but if you check in late, be warned of the late night desk man who obviously hates his job and treats the customers very rude!

Room Tip: this sheraton has free parking, a great perk not many others do, consider this hotel if needing a qu...
Dear Romantravel:

We truly appreciate your feedback and thank you for calling us back to give us more specifics about your experience. We have taken the neccesary steps to ensure that our level of service is consistent throughout the hotel at all times. We truly appreciate your business.

Kind Regards,

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I was very pleased with my stay at this Sheraton. The hotel staff were extremely helpful. I'm a Starwood Preferred member and was provided a room on the club level floor with access to the club lounge. I was also provided the option of a free cocktail or additional rewards points at check-in. My room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. The complimentary wifi and parking was a plus! The club lounge was well stocked and provided hot food and a variety of beverages including wine in the evenings.

The only issue I had was with the breakfast buffet. On the weekends the buffet does not include made to order omelets, but it does during the week. After checking with the restaurant staff multiple times, I was offered an omelette as part of the buffet on Sunday. However the omelette was not made as requested. Overall my stay was very good. I will definitely return, but will have breakfast off the property.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Deat YoliD;

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We also thank you for being a loyal Starwood member. We look forward to your next visit and will make sure to have your omelet just the way you ordered it.

Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter Hotel

Been to Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North? Share your experiences!