“Clean and Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #18 of 190 Hotels in Atlanta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New York City, New York
“Clean and Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our first anniversary and found that the hotel exceeded our expectations! We've grown very comfortable with Starwood properties and were able to book on the club level this time and really enjoyed it.

We stayed two nights and found the convenience to everything else we did in town one of the best parts of the hotel. Tyran checked us in and gave us some great things to do in Atlanta. That evening we were able to easily get on the interstate for a trip up to Buckhead Village..

The hotel itself was also full of great perks as well. Friendly staff, comfortable lobby areas, great exercise room on the 1st floor. The only setbacks in our stay was that our breakfast area was understaffed and needed more attention and our room did not have a refrigerator, but Tyran was able to get us a frig for a small fee.

We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Atlanta.

Room Tip: We actually enjoyed the room across from the club lounge
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Vicki B:

Congratulations on your 1st Anniversary! I am glad you and your husband enjoyed your stay at the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. I agree, we do have an awesome staff and great location. We look forward to seeing you in the future and wish you and your husband endless anniversaries!

Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Has anyone else had an issue with this hotel? We were there for business and
our week's stay was charged to our credit card when we checked in. We completed our business early and (with 24hour notice) informed the desk that we would be leaving early. We were told no problem the rest of our reservation would be cancelled. Checked out, received the invoice with the proper number of days credited. Once home when the credit card statement arrived, we found that the hotel had continued to charge the card. We were told it was a "no show" charge. When disputed the charge with credit card, management failed to note that we had been in residence and only submitted invoices (that we didn't receive) to prove that we were "no shows" and had not cancelled our reservation. Not only that, were we charged for a consultant's room who had accompanied us and left on the same day we did. This, in spite of the fact that the consultant checked in with his own credit card.

Room Tip: There is not a hotel on the planet that is worth the time it takes to straighten out issues of this...
Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Dear casabar:

Thank you for your feedback. I understand how billing issues can be difficult to deal with, If you would please call me directly, i would like to speak with you about your folio and make sure we resolve this as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Pittsburgh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

A well maintained, newer property with great Sheraton amenities - great bedding, large in room and in lobby work spaces and free wifi. Also features a large outdoor pool in quiet fireplace patio setting. Staff is attentive and helpful and free parking in this suburban setting is always a plus in Atlanta. Only downside was early restaurant due to low occupancy (even on a Friday) and no shuttle on weekend so a car is a must. Now my hotel of choice in Perimeter area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dear ddjd1358;

Thank you for taking the time to review the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter hotel. We are glad that you were able to find a comfortable hotel that exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your return.

Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I hadn't stayed at this hotel before, and I was SOOOO pleasantly surprised! The hotel is kept in immaculate condition, and the staff is eager to help WHENEVER they can. I loved loved loved it. My only complaint, and I am really digging here to find anything wrong with the hotel, was that the elevator was always hot whenever we got in it. Otherwise, the individual temperature controls in the room worked VERY efficiently, and another major compliment, they have TRUE blackout curtains that keep the room dark to let guests sleep in. I have stayed all over Atlanta, and now I know which hotel is my favorite... The Club lounge attendant was awesome too - she was so friendly and accommodating... My only recommendation to the hotel is to extend the hours on the weekend for breakfast past 9am, perhaps to 10am or so. Thanks for an AWESOME stay!!!

Room Tip: The Club rooms are very nice, and having access to the club lounge throughout the day (with refreshm...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear DCR0adWarri0r:

Thank you for the AMAZING review. We are extremely proud of our team and our hotel. We truly appreciate your business and truly look forward to welcoming you back to our home.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Even though I had varied experiences, I would still recommend. I stayed here for work. The first time I was here in August, I was allowed to use club level as the company I work for uses this hotel quite often. However, I am staying here again now and was told I did not qualify this time (the ironic thing being the other people in my group have access to the club level). Also, both times I have stayed here, I requested a small fridge for room. It never came.... I will let the company know these inconsistencies and recommend they try the holiday inn across the street. Most of the staff are great, with the exception of the person who would not give me access to the club level. ( I have just been going with others in my group) The rooms are clean, however, the walls are thin and it gets noisy in the halls....not too bad after 11pm.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near high traffic areas, as the walls are very thin. Be prepared for A/C units to be lou...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear snd222:

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. Eventhough you had varied experiences at the hotel, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We spent one night here before an early morning business meeting for my wife. Check in was efficient with attentive and informative staff. Our room was clean with a very comfortable bed. There is some free covered car parking in the back of the hotel. While my wife was working, I returned to the hotel and spent an hour reading in the lobby while sipping coffee. Their restaurant opened at 6:30am. And yes, we would return and stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear "MarJan6861" :

Thank you for the wonderful feedback about the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad that you had a relaxing time in our lobby and would love to welcome you back again in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights; the rooms were great, pool was awesome, and the staff was exceptional - very helpful. Free Internet and print services were a plus. Only downside was our air conditioner was very loud that whenever it turned on it would wake us up. Even with the loud AC I would recommend to stay here.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Sheraton_Sales, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Dear Francesca:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your stay. Please know that we have inspected the AC unit and will have one of our engineers fix the noise issue so that there are no further inconvenience in the future.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Been to Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North? Share your experiences!