“Hidden gem in a big city” 4 of 5 stars

10% off room rate
Ranked #34 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Easley, South Carolina
“Hidden gem in a big city”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Very nice hotel,a little pricey but well worth it.We had to wait on our rooms when we arrived but the manager took us to the bar and gave us a free round of drinks.The room was small but the bed is huge which is a plus.The gentlemen (Jeremiah) that was our server for breakfast was awesome.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

What a wonderful hotel. It's a boutique hotel so don't expect huge rooms. But
I was greeted by very nice and friendly staff from the first moment I stepped out of my car to the moment I stood waiting for my car to go to the airport.
Pros
. Friendly and very helpful staff
. Beautiful room
. Lovely bathrooms
. Closer to everything
. Very secure. .. must use room key to get up to room

Cons
. Small room

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

If anybody is looking for a really great hotel the Ellis hotel is the better one downtown Atlanta the staff is great the linens great rooms great, I can't wait to go back again.. See you when Atlanta. Wouldn't stay anywhere else. :-)

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Peachtree City, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Managed to secure a room for 2 nights during Dragon Con 2014. 3 adults, one king bed and no roll aways available. We were determined to make it work. Imagine our surprise when we were provided 2 very large, very thick comforters and extra bedding within 20 minutes after check in. As mentioned, the staff far exceeded our expectations on every level. This hotel is first class by every measure. We'll be staying again next year. Many thanks to all for making our weekend memorable.

Room Tip: No help here. Our room was perfect.
Green Features: Green friendly apparent throughout the building. Recycle containers readily available.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a 4 day anniversary weekend here and we loved it!
Front desk was great, vallet parking was so attentive and bartender can talk for hours with the guests.
It was a cold weekend and the parking attendant was always sure that we didnt step out of the hotel until our car was outside.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor with nice view.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
The Woodlands, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here three nights during DragonCon 2014, which was a convenient distance to the event hotels.

My room, on a corner, was roomy, the bed comfortable and the sheets good quality. I was happy with the accommodation. I had a bit of trouble getting the room cool enough, but everything else was great.

Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked the hotel a year out after reading several positive reviews. I have to say that the hotel and the staff have exceeded my expectations on every level. Never have I encountered such a high and consistent level of friendly, caring and professional service. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. My friend and I have already made our reservations for next year.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Ellis Hotel? Share your experiences!