“Great location! Very accommodating!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
10% off room rate
Ranked #33 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Great location! Very accommodating!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Our family stayed here only for one night for my husband's business travel. Our children were welcomed and taken care of as well as my husband and I. Helena and Hewan in the restaurant made them warm chocolate milk to enjoy in the cool evening as we sat outside. Overall, very hospitable!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Olya R, Front Office Manager at Ellis Hotel, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Good Afternoon,
I was delighted to hear that you and your family had an anjoyable time at Terrace Bistro. Thank you very much for your business and we hope to have you back again soon.

843 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Hilton Head, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is our first stay at the Ellis Hotel. We were nicely greeted when we pulled up and everyone here is very nice. The airconditioner is has an awesome "hum" which we love. The beds are heavenly. It's a smaller hotel with a cozy feel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I couldn't agree more-our beds are to die for! I'm glad you enjoyed the warmth of the Ellis. We hope to have you back again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I haven't yet stayed at this hotel. My boyfriend and I are traveling to Atlanta for our 3 year anniversary and I called around to different hotels to get rates, information on the area, and just to get an idea of which hotel will be best fit for us and our weekend together. When I called the Ellis Hotel I knew by the end of the phone call that I had found "the one." I spoke with two concierge reps, Ryan and Nicole, who both made me feel very welcome and like I was in good hands. From the information they gave me and from the professional manner in which they handled my calls I was able to determine that the Ellis Hotel is where I want to stay. I look forward to meeting them and the rest of the hotel staff when we arrive. If the standard of service at the Ellis Hotel is in any way compared to how I was treated by Ryan and Nicole, then I think I may have found my new favorite place to stay when in Atlanta.

• Stayed October 2013
Good Afternoon,
We're looking forward to having you as our valued guest. I'm glad to hear that you received great customer service so far. We look forward to surprising you further!
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was my second stay at The Ellis and it was as perfect as the first time. The staff is fantastic especially Nickole at the front desk.The room was very nice, clean and the the bed was very comfortable and plush. Both breakfast and dinner were delicious.
The Ellis is the best of the boutique hotels.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Good Afternoon,
Thank you for the kind words: I can't wait to share your review with Nickole. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your bed and your meals. We hope to have you back as a guest again in the nearest future.
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Family stayed here for an evening when returning home from Walt Disney. Above average quality and service -- very friendly and full of laughter. Rooms were well maintained and relaxing. Close to many good restaurants. Highly recommend!

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Good afternoon,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your way back from the Disney World. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient. We hope to see you again next time you're in Atlanta.
Macon, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We just spent the weekend at this wonderful hotel and will most definitely be going back. The rooms were remodeled....beds were so comfy but most of all the service was impeccable from the Valet to the Front Desk to the Restaurant Staff and Bartender! And the food was really good, too.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Olya R, Front Office Manager at Ellis Hotel, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Hello,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I was glad to hear you enjoyed your beds and the comfort of the room, as well as the friendly service.
We look forward to having you as a guest again next time you're in Atlanta.
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed at the Ellis for DragonCon 2012. We had dinner and breakfast there. Everything was excellent. If we had a problem, it was resolved promptly. My friends didn't want to stay at the Ellis this year because of the cost; but, the food was so great we went back for dinner this year.
They have closed the balcony section (it's now for functions) so the Terrace restaurant is just the bar, some tables inside next to the bar, and a few outside tables just past the bar – all on the ground level. We ate at the bar. The staff was very nice and pleasant. We had the same bartender from 2012. He is excellent. Everything a bartender should be.
French fries are outstanding! Salad delicious. Malbec very good. Shrimp and grits excellent. For dessert, we split a peanut butter chocolate mound of deliciousness.
Atlanta is putting in a trolley downtown so it has been hard to get to the Ellis; but, it is worth it!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your loyalty-I was very excited to hear you enjoyed the food when you visited the restaurant. Be sure to book early for DragonCon to be able to get the best rates out there.
Olya

Been to Ellis Hotel? Share your experiences!