The rooms are well equipped, as you would expect from Hilton. The free and well-functioning Wifi throughout the hotel is very good and convenient. The breakfast is relatively standard, but of good quality. Service in the restaurant is very good.
The only hickups were that my room was not available upon checkin (rather inconventient after a 12 hour trip door-to-door). It was available about 45 minutes later, and the hotel staff voluntarily provided an appropriate discount. On a saturday-afternoon, there was a lot of noise for a couple of hours for maintenance of an adjacent room. It would have been nice if this was announced in advance or explained.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown Hotel Atlanta
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta
- Hilton Atlanta
- Atlanta Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary interior design with stunning aquatic murals in the hotel's guest room corridors. Enjoy our many services and features such as complimentary weekday USA Today, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel, Pavilion Pantry sundry and convenience mart, complimentary business center, in-room dining, valet service, ADA accommodations, safety deposit boxes, in-room safes, self and valet parking.Heated indoor and outdoor pool, game room, laundry room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.