“Best stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Perimeter Center

You added Hyatt Place Perimeter Center to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Perimeter Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1005 Crestline Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30328 (Perimeter Center)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #71 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Best stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

This property have an excellent staff, service, location, gym and breakfast. Rooms are very clean and the maids are very courteous. Rooms are recently refurbished. Coin laundry would make it BEST. Also excellent mall nearby and nice restaurants surrounds this property. Ice machines located on floors 1,3,5. Snacks and coffee are great.

Room Tip: All floors are good especially the ones located on the east side
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Aiken, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Staff was very accommodating and even remembered our name and greeted us when we returned after dinner The rooms are nicely appointed with a comfortable bed. Breakfast was better than expected. Only problem was we had to wait for clean dishes. Yes, dishes not throw-a-ways.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the front side of the hotel and not the highway side.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Deerfield Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Me and my mother stayed at this hotel and it was very nice. The hotel staff was very friendly and welcoming. The gentlemen that checked us in got us into our room quickly which is a plus because we arrived at about 3am and we were very tired. After he checked us in he gave us a tour and told us all the hotel information we would need to know during our stay. The manager of the hotel was very nice and made sure our stay was going well and she saw to all of our needs. The beds were awesome, I wanted to take it home with me. The room was very nice, we had everything we needed and it was very clean. The only complaint I have is the breakfast. The main reason we chose this hotel is because of the breakfast and I have to say I was disappointed by it. The coffee wasn't very good and we had to buy coffee from the cafe in the lobby and it had limited options and some of the food wasn't that good. But other than that our stay was very good and we would definitely come back, they just need to step up their game with the breakfast. Because I myself work at a hotel and i am a breakfast attendant and the guests have high expectations regarding this so it's important to please the guest in this department as well as the others.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 317 and it was a very nice, quiet room. It is very clean and quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Tifton, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Reserving a room here was easy and the person who assisted me was very friendly and helpful. All the staff we encountered from the moment we checked in until the morning we checked out, were amazing and seemed to care about how our stay was going. Also, if you or a loved one are having a procedure at Northside Hospital and need to stay close by, I highly recommend staying here. Our stay was a great experience during a stressful time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
deerfield beach
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for one night, we were suppose to stay for 2 but I made a mistake on the dates. The room was prepaid and the hotel would not change anything. So they kept the money and refuse to offer any negotiations on the dates. It was difficult to locate even with my gps. The place was clean and the beds were comfy. The only thing that made them a 3 instead of a 4 was the way that the management handled my arrangements.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cape Coral
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Booked this as alternative to pricey hotels in Midtown Atlanta. Almost half the price with no daily parking fee, free breakfast, great service and super amenities. Large room with conversation style pit seating and a half wall separating sleep area from living area. Separate desk. Wet bar sink with refridge. Large flat screen positioned between areas that pivots to either room. Comfortable beds. Super clean bathroom. Very clean room. "Gallery" menu - you can eat at bar down stairs or take to room. 24 hour menu and food was Great! Prices very reasonable. Free breakfast was good - egg mcmuffin style sandwiches, waffles, fruit, yogurt, breads, bakery and more. Juices and milk. Our "Gallery Hostess" was Shanita - she was absolutely wonderful! Pleasant and friendly and great service. Based on price, I was not expecting it to be a such Hyatt.
I was pleasantly surprised how it exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: I liked my top floor room close to elevator. Was very quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

The hotel is in a very convient part of town with plenty of sidewalks for jogging. Located only 1/2 mile from the tram. The hotel is very modern, I liked the decor! They have a shuttle that runs during the day, which is nice if you don't have a car.
The rooms are very clean and updated. There are no tubs in the rooms, but there are very nice glass showers! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful!
The hotel is a great value! I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: My only complaint about my room was the location, I was right next to the elevator which could be a...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hyatt Place Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!