Stayed here for a weekend anniversary getaway to Atlanta. We wanted to stay away from downtown and use Marta to get around. The hotel is close to two Marta stations so the location was perfect for us. I requested an early check-in and a room away from elevators, both of which I received.
- The price ($74 for a weekend night)
- Convenient location for staying in North ATL
- Big TV (42" HD)
- Rooms have separate sitting area with couch
- Included continental breakfast
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Check in/out was fast
- Vent fan did not work in bathroom
- Cosmetic issues in room (threadbare couch, crack in ceiling)
- Lobby furniture was threadbare
- TV was a little fuzzy, even on HD channels
- No drink machines (must buy $2+ drinks from front desk)
- Was scolded for leaving the tongs on the tray of English muffins at breakfast, rather than putting them back beside the tray
Overall, this was a good stay and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a North Atlanta hotel on a budget.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Place Perimeter Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Perimeter Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Place Atlanta
- Hyatt Place Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta
- Atlanta Hyatt