“Lovely accommodation” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Twelve Centennial Park

Save Saved
You added Twelve Centennial Park to your Saves list
Twelve Centennial Park
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   400 W. Peachtree Street, (opening late August 2007), Atlanta, GA 30308 (Downtown)   |
Ranked #49 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Orange Beach, Alabama
“Lovely accommodation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Hotel was clean except for sticky floors which they took care of the next day.
Great location. Could walk to several attractions, close to the MARTA.
Nice, friendly staff staff
Good food, but pricey.( $24 for a salad with grilled chicken)

• Stayed July 2013
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Dear Cathypb1,

Thanks for your review and I am glad that you enjoyed your experience overall at TWELVE. I appreciate the comment about our staff being nice and friendly and will share your review with the team. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future trip to Atlanta.

John Reilly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Meridian, MS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have stayed here many times over the years since they opened up and I have to admit, for the money, it's the best place to relax and unwind after a long day of business or fun. It's like an apartment with a kitchen, living room and bedroom and a huge bathroom. The staff, for the most part, are always super friendly. I really enjoyed speaking with the lady who cleaned our floor, 9th floor, as she was super friendly and spoke English so it was nice to know she understood what I was asking for. It's a little walk uphill to the Americasmart convention we attend but it's worth it to have room to spread out and relax. I will say, I've had a couple of issues with this place, but they were all taken care of professionally and appropriately so I'm a happy customer.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear travelboy2007,

Thank you for the review and for being a loyal customer to TWELVE. I am glad to read that you enjoy our accommodations and the service that we provide. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Americasmart.

John Reilly.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We just had a family reunion at the Twelve hotel. The hotel's staff is just wonderful. The customer service superb. Our pool party was a wash-out due to the rain in Atlanta. The hotel had a back-up plan for our group. They provided indoor space that was fantastic. The food was great, the rooms are the equivalent of apartments. Full size kitchen with all the amenities like home. I live in Atlanta and I plan to stay there for a weekend just to relax and enjoy the pool, bar and cabana. I want to thank Andrea Townsend for making this the best family reunion ever! I highly recommend the Twelve hotel.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Shirley, L

Thank you for posting a great review about the hotel and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed an absolutely fabulous weekend at TWELVE Atlantic Station. I am glad to read that you were still able to enjoy the party even though the rain required you to change venue. I appreciate you recognizing Andrea and I will be sure to share your wonderful review with her and the rest of the team.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stay at twelve from July 2 to July 8...very nice apt suite, look exactly like the photos online...all of the staff was awesome, definitely will be the only hotel I will stay at when I'm in Atlanta, definitely recommend this hotel..

• Stayed July 2013
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Misslucee13,

Thank you for posting a great review about your recent visit to the hotel. Glad that you enjoyed our accommodations which give our guests a little more space to spread out and relax. I will share your feedback with our awesome staff who will be very appreciative of the recognition. Thanks for the recommendation and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Awesome mini apartments, awesome staff, awesome location! This place has a full kitchen, so you can save money and eat healthier by going to the grocery store vs eating out. Pool a patio amazing, clean. The use of full BBQ. Great place to stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear sweetapotomus,

Thanks for posting a great review after your recent visit to the hotel. I am glad to read that you enjoyed the suite and the hotel amenities and found TWELVE to be a great place to stay. I hope that we see you on a future visit to Atlanta.

Louisville, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

My wife and I traveled to Florida from Kentucky with our two children. We decided Atlanta would be the perfect half way stopping point. After reading reviews of Atlanta hotels we decided to splurge a little for just one night and make reservations at the 12 Centennial Park Hotel. We arrived 30 minutes past our check in time and the Front desk clerk stated that the room was not ready. We could either wait in the lobby for 45 min or take a room that the computer monitor was not working. We decided to take the other room since they have free wifi anyway. About 30 minutes after we settled in the manager knocked on our door with a package loaded with goodies and apologizing for the inconvenience. That is just above and beyond in my opinion.
On our way back from Florida we decided to give them another chance. WOW was I amazed! Pulled in and not only the valet, but the clerk at the front desk remembered us from last week. We checked into our room and another care package was in the refrigerator. On top of all that the rooms are modern, clean, and feels more like home than a hotel room. Restaurant is fantastic along with the service. We like it so much we plan on staying here every year we make our annual trip to Florida.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sparkyjd,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to read that we were able to recover from a slow start and give you two great experiences at TWELVE. I know from personal experience that travelling long distance with children can be tiring and so finding a comfortable hotel can be incredibly important. I am glad that we have become your preferred hotel in Atlanta and look forward to seeing you next year.

Marietta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

The hotel Twelve was a grand place to stay. We enjoyed the stay. The staff were wonderful, friendly, and the room was outstanding. What a room and the outside view was great. This hotel was recommended by my wife friend for her birthday getaway.
Last week, we stayed at the Knickerbocker Hotel in Chicago for four days for a wedding. This hotel, the Knickerbocker is indeed a grand place to stay (Downtown Chicago) and yet very expensive. The staff were kind and very helpful. However, the only negitive comment that we had were the room.The room that we stayed in were small ( our master bedroom was bigger than it) and did not offer a lot space and amendities for the amount of money that were spent. We were not happy with the room and without a doubt, the Knickerbocker is out of its league when compared to the Twelve.
Anyway, thanks for a great stay and we will return soon.

Room Tip: Room was quiet and very clean. Great view of freeway and area. Great staff
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Jimmy W,

Thank you for the excellent review and I hope that you and your wife had a great birthday weekend. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the spaciousness of our suites and the service provided by our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

John Reilly

Been to Twelve Centennial Park? Share your experiences!