The hotel I had planned to stay in for 2 nights in Atlanta was completely booked, so I gave Twelve a try. At check-in, I was told that since it was my first stay that I would be upgraded. This was not a hotel room. This was a legit city condo. Huge bedroom, separate living room, kitchen, and the bathroom was bigger than I can describe. Nicely furnished and spotless. The room had its own computer, wifi, and two TV's. You can order room service directly from the computer.
The workout room was great as well. Lots of machines, TV on each one. I was truly impressed.
Twelve is a couple blocks further from the CNN / Aquarium area that I'm used to, but it's easily walkable. Freeway access is handy, but can get congested. Parking fee was steep, and I had a problem with a valet on the second night. I returned from work around midnight, and since there is a cool bar and restaurant in the hotel lobby, the valet area was hectic, as to be expected on a Saturday night. I popped the trunk before I got out of the car and handed the keys to the valet. As I was reaching into the trunk to pull out some equipment, the driver took off. I was very glad my clothing didn't get hooked on anything. When the driver stopped I told him what happend. His response: "Drive safe."
The valet experience was definitely an anomaly in an otherwise great stay. I would stay here again simply based on the fantastic room I got (although I never saw what a "non-upgraded" room looks like). Nice to have so much space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale hotel is 0.5 miles from The World of Coca-Cola and across the street from a rapid-transit stop. ... The stylish 1- and 2-bedroom suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs in the living and sleeping areas, DVDs and a console for accessing hotel services such as dinner reservations or valet parking. All rooms have laptop safes and desks with ergonomic chairs as well as full kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The fine-dining American restaurant has an outdoor terrace. There's a rooftop pool deck and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Twelve Hotel & Residences Centennial Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Centennial Park
- Twelve Centennial Park Atlanta
- Twelve Centennial Park Hotel Atlanta