“Best extended stay awesome felt better than home.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings

You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2474 Cumberland Pkwy. SE, Atlanta, GA 30339 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #107 of 176 Hotels in Atlanta
Marietta
“Best extended stay awesome felt better than home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Had to accomodate extra family members coming into town. I researched many extened stays to find the best one. I called to see if I could stop by to check out the hotel. I was welcomed warmly by the desk and was told to stop by anytime. I did, and was shown a room, I liked it so much that I requested it for my family when they showed and he made sure I got that particular room. Had a very nice room set up full kitchen comfy bed and couch. nice table and all was very clean. I highly recommend getting a room in the back of the hotel for very nice views of the skyline of Atlanta. It was beautiful. AAAAA+++++ also convenient to fun things to do in Vinings and cumberland area.

Room Tip: Back of hotel with atlanta views
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank worldismineforever
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a home away from home experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We traveled often and on long vacations we like staying at an Extended Stay Hotel. This hotel is excellent. We liked the galley kitchen and the large, separate living room. The bed was very comfortable and we had a great night's sleep. Extended Stay Hotels have been around for many years and some are showing their age. We had to declined staying at several over the past few years because of their poor condition. I can say with 100% certainty that this place is a great place to stay for one night or many nights.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Traveling Mann
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, March 18, 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

This hotel is excellent and convient. Tony at front desk very friendly and knowlegable of area if you have questions. rooms equipped with full kitchens are nice. free -wi fi. will return again for next visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank deborah h

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and myself have stayed here when he works out of town. The staff is second to none and Tony does and excellent job in making sure you are treated like family.
He goes out of his way to make sure the room, facility are perfect and he always greets you with a smile

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank mstrehle

Skokie, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

we had a great time at the property. It was a great to have Tony at the front desk. I really didnt like the condition of the property. It was very run down and needed to be the remodeled. We as a family loved the area and the the surroundings. It was closed to everything an in walking distance.

Room Tip: it has a dishwasher and an oven
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Di-Solari
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, January 28, 2013

Cleveland, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

check in was great staff was very nice. great for the price. It was close to Downtown Atlanta. We were very pleased with the room overall. It looked very home like. Love the kitchen too it looked like an actual apartment, that you could live in. it had an laundry room and an exercise room. We came for Gay pride. We will be staying again!!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ATLFan311
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

This hotel has well appointed, clean rooms each with its own kitchen. The staff is very helpful and friendly. There is a nice pool as well. The location is hard to beat, right next to several good restaurants, a frozen yogurt place, a bagel shop etc., right across the street from a Publix, and right off the interstate. There are luxury condo towers all around here and there is a short walk or drive to the shops and restaurants of Vinings. And most weeks you can get a room for less than $60/night. This is the best extended stay hotel I have seen and a great value.

• Stayed June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta-Paces Ferry/Vinings
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Cumberland Mall / NW
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Buckhead
Days Inn - Atlanta Marietta Windy Hills

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings? Share your experiences!