“It was okay” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Santiago, Chile
“It was okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

I went out to lunch with a friend from work the other day. She ordered the vegetarian spaghetti and I ordered the meat lasagna. Both of us were not so impressed with our meals. They weren't bad by any means, there was just nothing to rave about. The waiters did a great job with the service. The place is really clean. Maybe something else on the menu is better? I have heard that their salads are amazing. But the mixture of greek and italian food didn't work here - instead of being their own delicious entities, it was a mediocre combination.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

52% Recommend
atlanta
“Good food and cheap food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2009

I found this place last summer because my friend has recommended me. I ordered the pizza, and it was one of the best greek pizza i've ever eaten! I love this place. Also, I love the gyros plate in this restaurant. They are dirt cheap!!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Decatur
“FANTASTIC pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2009

I'll assume those other folks were here on a REALLY off day 'cause the pizza is fantastic. It's the best we've had around here...agreed, Athens and Everybody's are great, but Chris's is different and certainly worth adding to your rotation. We love the veggie pizza, but they're all scrumptious.

Atlanta,ga
“Chris' Pizza just doesn't care about retaining their long time customers.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2008

Went in Wednesday night, Dec. 17th. My wife and I have been coming in on an average of once a week for 12-15 years. Waitress cleared a table and sat another couple after we had been seated, and proceeded to serve them salads and beverages before she came to us. When I questioned her as to why we were not taken in order she said " they are regulars". I said so are we for years. Her reply, rather than call me a liar, was "I've been here for 5 years and have never seen you before". Some attitude. Spoke to the owner before we left without ordering and all she offered was "I'm sorry". Chris' Pizza just doesn't care about retaining their customers.

Dave Young

Decatur, GA
“Cheap but bad. Life is too short.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2008

This restaurant has the kind of ambience you would expect from a somewhat shoddy, older place located in a strip mall. The food is cheap and tastes like it. They don't seem to know whether to sell themselves as a pizza place, Greek place, Italian place, or American joint. They have a bit of everything on the menu. Sometimes that's okay; in this case it's just another bad sign.

I had an awful salad and a lasagna that seemed like Stouffer's frozen...maybe not even that good, actually. My fried stuck with a gyro, which seemed safer but was very ordinary. He thought it was poor, even for gyros -- stingy on the meat and dried out, like the meat had been turning for quite awhile on the heater. I watched them preparing food in the back and it was more like amateur night at somebody's house than a real restaurant. I can't say anything about their pizza, but based on the food we had, the ambience, and the employees, this is a low level place. Avoid.