“Shout Worth Shouting About” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Shout

Shout
1197 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30301 (Midtown)
404-846-2000
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Shout is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #536 of 3,422 restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Pizza, Tapas
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 14th Street
Transit: Marta at 15th St 2 blocks away.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Shout Worth Shouting About”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Food was tasty, well prepared and reasonably priced. The ambiance is nice as well. Seeing as how I must have 100 characters and I've said all I have to say, I'm just filling in the space until I reach my 100 character limit. I think I reached it now, so bye.

61% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Ghetto! My cell phone was stolen right off of our table!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I will never go back! My cell phone was stolen right off our table as we were conversing amongst our group. That's pretty sad! I asked the guy working the door if he could help and all he did was offer me his phone to use the find phone app. Did no good because the thief turned the phone off immediately. Definitely not what I expected from a "so called" nice Atlanta hot spot. Be ware of your surrounds if you choose to go to Shout! Outside of that, there were long lines at the bar. No reason for me to go back.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Homewood, Alabama, United States
“Swanky + Sushi + people watching”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Quick service, swanky atmosphere, good sushi, even better people watching late at night. Would definitely go back.

Visited December 2012
“Since in Colony Square, we were expecting a more sophisticated crowd; it was like Friday nite hanging out at Popeyes :( on the B”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Owners--please change management...raise prices to draw a better, classier crowd. Aren't you embarrassed?? I live in the neighborhood and your establishment has only brought to our neighborhood noise after 12am, trash in the streets, people yelling in the streets, men urinating openly in the street, and my personal favorite, the fight that broke out in the street between screaming females at 3am, waking my family and neighbors just 2 weeks ago. Horns were blowing, men yelling I will shoot you--Ghetto. Help make our neighbor better, not worse. Raise your bar. Please.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Nothing special.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Drive up to Valet parking. It is easy and quick so pay the ten bucks and walk right in. We had reservations and were seated quickly. We were dining early on our way to a show so the place filled in around us as we ate. Our food came out quickly. There were young people as well as scores of mature women dining together. I ordered Sushi which was good and the fish was fresh. At our table was a plate of Sole and shrimp n grits. Neither of these dishes had much flavor but appeared properly cooked. This after the waitress hailed the choices and how the sole was her favorite. I think Lemon sole is supposed to taste like .....Lemon. Is it possible people are cooking food but not tasting it? The price was fair and for just a bit attention to detail this place could easily deserve a very good or excellent rating.

• Visited October 2012