“Not bad” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn & Suites Atlanta Six Flags
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3900 Fulton Industrial Boulevard, Atlanta, GA 30336   |
Ranked #145 of 188 hotels in Atlanta

96 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

My stay in atlanta was my first and we enjoyed it we went to see the football game at the georgia dome and went to the nearby malls and the resturants were great i will come back to this hotel in the future

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

LEESVILLE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

My self and Wife make a point to all ways stay at Days Inn , We travel all over the world , from Europe to the Middle East , but this time it was ruined by the early morning staff , first the male member of staff was rude and barked orders to me , told me i owed them money for my dogs staying overnight , i told him you need to to learn to be respectful and talk to paying guest in a polite manner , then told he was wrong go check the records , it was rainning and my hands were full trying to load my vehicle, when i came back into building and walked to the front desk to see what the problem was , again he barked to me you owe money , then a female member of staff started to verbal attack me and said you need to pay us for the dogs , i told the both of them this is not how you treat your customers and get the facts right , i said i paid , the female said no you did not , then she said the wrong room number , i told her thats not my room , she called me a lair , i told them first you should ask for my name and room number, then you could confirm the information , i left upset and did not reply to any more abuse , when i left the male said , there was not a problem it was sorted my info was in the office.. please note night time staff who signed us in was excellant and helpful...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thomasville, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

The owners and workers of this hotel went above and beyond to make this stay very enjoyable. This is saying something because we brought over 60 people with us! The rooms were clean, the breakfast was well stocked, the employees were well trained and very courteous. If anything was needed they went out of their way to make sure we had it. The beds were clean and the bathrooms were well kept, You can't ask for much more than that!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Starkville, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is the first time I have ever had regrets on a location I have stayed at. This hotel will never see me again and I advise anyone to never stay here. The hotel knows it horrible, therefore they have a sign that says no refunds 10minutes after check in. They know once guest see their rooms they will immediately want to cancel, so they only give you ten minutes. My room had patches on the walls were holes were, the beds had burnt holes in them, the air didn't work, the halls were a heat wave. The gentlemen at the front harassed and watch our rooms day in and day out to detect the number of people that was staying in the room. We had friends to come over because we haven't spoke or saw one another in months and they charged us extra fee's of 60.00$ for the friends to spend the night. We never could get cleaned towels. We called the front Desk gentlemen to the room because the air wasn't working and he went scrambling turning off lights claiming to save energy and for us not to use to much water. The housekeeper was a drunk that never had any linens or wash towels available. I never paid attention to reviews but now I wish I would have before making a reservation here. I hope that I can reach out and save people money and allow them to enjoy their stay at another location that's worth their money.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
pjtaylor, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Atlanta Six Flags, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am sincerely sorry to hear that you did not find our hotel a good value and that you experienced so many problems the 4 days you were here. We strive to provide every guest with an exceptional experience. It appears we fell short of your expectations.

Feedback, positive and negative, allows us to improve our service. Your detailed review has given us valuable information and insight from your perspective. We have taken your comments to mgmt and we will begin immediately rectifying any issues.

Again, I apologize for any and all negative experiences you had here. We hope that you will consider staying with us in the future, as we would like to have another chance to provide you a great hotel stay.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I chose this hotel because it was just a few miles from a meeting I was in town to attend. The hotel is clean, the staff is very friendly and courteous and the room was very inexpensive. The mattresses and pillows appeared to be new and were comfortable. The free continental breakfast was typical. If you are taking your family on vacation, this is not the hotel for you. If you are looking for a clean, inexpensive place to sleep and shower it is a great value.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn & Suites Atlanta Six Flags? Share your experiences!