My husband and I stayed here while he was on business in Atlanta.
Staff - friendly and fine, however was a bit surprised that they seemed to be unable to answer (what I thought was) easy questions. Although, I did get stuck in the elevator with a disturbed housekeeping lady who complained for 4 floors.
Room - incredibly small, in fact it even states it on the room key! But it has all the minimum things you need. Was a bit annoyed with the curtains as they do not block out every inch of light and the only reason it's a problem is because the hotel building has outside lights all over it. Also, being that you staying in the city, you are subject to plenty of noises...this hotel is definitely not sound proof.
Which leads me to my biggest complaint...the one complaint that would deter me from ever staying there again...the noise from the rooftop bar. We stayed on the 10th floor which is directly below the rooftop bar. On certain nights of the week, the DJ plays music until 1AM! I am pretty sure that our room was right below the DJ. My husband spoke with the front desk and they did offer to change our room. Yet, I think it just annoyed me that they even put us in that room to begin with. They have to know the problems with staying on the 10th floor.
Rooftop Bar - has a great view of the city...seems like something you find in NYC. However, the service is very slow. My husband just got the in the habit of going up to the bar every time we wanted another drink.
Overall, the hotel is like a smaller version of the W Hotel chains. It certainly has potential, but it's still a Marriott at the end of the day.
- Also Known As:
- Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection Hotel Atlanta
- Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection Hotel
- Glenn Hotel
- Glenn Hotel Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the difference with Atlanta’s first boutique hotel. This is not just another hotel stay; Glenn’s Personal Hosts customize each visit as if you are a guest in their home starting with a welcome libation and continuing through your departure. You will find exceptional value with complimentary Wi-Fi in each comfortably appointed room featuring fair trade bedding, rain shower heads and H2O bath products. When you venture out of your cozy surroundings, the Glenn invites guests to enjoy the Living Room where vibrant conversations and handcrafted cocktails fill the room. Your host can reserve seating in Glenn’s Kitchen where you can enjoy contemporary American cuisine with a Southern flair in a relaxing setting. No visit to the Glenn Hotel is complete without a trip to the rooftop SkyLounge for breathtaking views of the Atlanta skyline and house infused cocktails under the stars. Just outside the front door within walking distance is Downtown Atlanta and the vibrant Luckie Marietta District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.