Atlanta ,Ga. If you like Atlanta then you love Buck head. everyone knows the traffic is crazy. so the spring hill suite is right there. shopping , dining, and yes clubbing. the hotel itself nice clean and comfortable. No safes though. breakfast ends a little to early, if you sleep in forget it,lol. elevator was noisy while riding, parking can get tight in the garage. all in all , good property for the money. Nice staff, good housekeeping, pool, and gym. I will stay again when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buckhead, enjoy a fresh hotel experience designed for the modern lifestyle. Our all-suite hotel provides suites 25% larger than typical hotel rooms with separate dining, sleeping and working areas, all equipped with free high-speed Internet access and ergonomic workspace. Join us daily for complimentary breakfast and take advantage of our 24-hr Market for snacks. Enjoy the in-suite microwaves and fridges, work out in our modern fitness facility and relax in our outdoor pool. Please note, there is a $20 fee for onsite parking. For your convenience, we offer complimentary shuttle service within two miles. Located near fine dining and shopping, we are just minutes from Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Springhill Suites