“Too loud, not as advertised! Not worth the money!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Paschal's Restaurant

Paschal's Restaurant
180-B Northside Dr, Atlanta, GA 30313 (Downtown)
404-525-2023
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Paschal's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #521 of 3,424 restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Fair Street
Transit: We are located on the Marta Bus Line.
Description: Located in the heart of the historic Castleberry Hill Neighborhood you will find Paschal’s Atlanta Restaurant, an icon complete with a rich history from six decades. Paschal’s is known for its exceptional Southern Cuisine, upscale atmosphere, and a retro style that gives customers the perfect southern hospitality experience. Paschal’s enhances its dining experience with warm and inviting private and semi -private dining areas. Whatever the occasion; weddings, family reunions, business meetings, or special celebrations, Paschal’s is the perfect choice, and we look forward to serving you.
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Too loud, not as advertised! Not worth the money!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The 'World Famous Chicken' was just okay. KFC serves better chicken any day. I asked for some hot sauce twice and never got it. We asked for a drink menu and never seen it. Looked at one online instead while there and was charged nearly double on check of advertised cost per drink. Also, the live music was great but so loud it's hard to have any conversation with who you're with or your waiter. I would not recommend and it was not something special.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

67% Recommend
“Worst UPSCALE ever!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I was here with a friend and we waited two hours to get our food. They weren't that busy and the staff didn't seam to care about our wait. We will NEVER go back

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Lunch on a cold January Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My son and I dined at Paschal's for lunch. The cavernous dining room is decorated with photos from the civil rights struggle which was a key part of the restaurant heritage. The cusine is classic southern with a tendency to spicy. The wait staff wants to please and is fairly intrusive with repeated inquiries regarding water levels, bread etc. We thouroughly enjoyed our gumbo, broccoli, collard greens and a chicken wrap. The gumbo bowl is enough for two or three and very spicy but filled with meat and shrimp and excellent. The broccoli and collard greens were well prepared but also spiced. This was a first visit as the location is near Georgia Tech where my son is a grad student and I am sure we will return.

Visited January 2013
Front Royal, Virginia
“Historic Restaurant Visited.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We were excited to have dinner with our grandchildren, who are attending college in Atlanta, at historic Paschal's. The atmosphere was serene and quite enjoyable. The server was seemingly inexperienced but quite accomodating. The four of us ordered different entrees and unanimously agreed that the food was, at best, average. I enjoyed the macaroni and cheese and the warm bread that was served. Overall, we relished the experience.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fried Chicken and Mac and Cheese!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I feel soul food is defined by the fried chicken and mac and cheese. They are awesome. It was so good. I loved it. I had it for the first time at taste of Atlanta and I couldnt wait to go the actual restaurant!! I went with my mother and she enjoyed it!! The mac and cheese was so so good!! CHEESY!!

• Visited October 2012