“Nice, clean, friendly...” 4 of 5 stars

You added Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2762 Cobb Parkway SE, Atlanta, GA 30339 (Cumberland)   |
Ranked #81 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

If you are a business traveler and you must have an Internet connection you may want to think twice about this property. The first evening I was there the WiFi was down. I reported it and they fixed it within half an hour or so. The last morning I was there it was down from the time I woke up until I checked out. This time when I reported the outage the female at the front desk treated me like I was a total idiot and tried to send me to their 800 number for assistance. I crawled their network and found the Hewlett-Packard MSM720 Access Controller was apparently misconfigured as I had done during the first outage. The hotel also had 2 bus loads of middle school age children staying there. I know the property cannot decide who stays there or not but these kids ran up and down the halls half the night making it very difficult to sleep.

Room Tip: Stay on the back side of the property to avoid highway noise at night.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Willisblak, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Please accept my personal apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with your hotel stay at our BRAND LOCATION. It was not our intention for the WI-FI to go out over the weekend during your stay. Although your experience with us has not been a good one, we hope that you will offer us the opportunity to provide you with our hospitality on your next trip. Thank you for taking the time to let us know of this situation. We do apologize and look forward to serving you in the future.

Willis Blake
DOS
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

This hotel was everything we needed for the 3 day convention. An issue with the toilet took 2 trips by maintenance, but prompt service was appreciated. Coffee was extremely strong and tasted terrible.

The only thing I missed here was a sink outside of the bathroom which is one of my favorite features.

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor, but didn't have noise from the nearby highway.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Were glad you felt like home while staying at our location. We work hard to make the customer feel like its home away from home while staying at our location. Our staff understands its already hard being away from home while traveling to different cities for work. Please feel free to come back and stay at our location in the near future.
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Close to all...the show location, restaurants, centrally located for just about all the places I had to visit. Rooms were clean well appointed a super value. Great bang for the bucks! I especially enjoyed the good nature of the afternoon desk manager.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Willisblak, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Walter
Thank you for taking the time to post comments and feedback on Trip Advisor about your pleasure stay at our location in June 2014. Please feel free to stay with us in the near future.
Bad Axe, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

The management and staff made my stay enjoyable. I had to make some last minute changes in my room arrangement and the manager went out of his way to help me. I will stay with Wingate again.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Lee,
Our Count on Me culture provides the guest always with great customer service during their stay. Thanks again for taking the time to post comments on Trip Advisor about your stay. Guest feedback and comments helps our staff maintain a level of customer service for all the guests.
Willis Blake DOS

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center? Share your experiences!