From the moment we stepped out of the taxi....the staff was incredible! Bellmen, front desk, housekeeping, restaurant staff....did I mention the bellmen? Upon arrival (mid morning) we checked our bags so we could head to market. The last bus was about leave so one of the doormen flagged the driver and requested that he wait for us. When we returned to the hotel after a very long afternoon our bags were brought to our room by the ever-friendly bellmen Vincent! He told us everything the hotel had to offer and pointed out nearby restaurants for dinner. We were always greeted by the staff; and the driver, Clint, was most professional. We found everyone at this hotel to be extremely courteous & professional. The rooms were well appointed and all areas of the hotel were exceptional. We will definitely return to Intercontinental Buckhead when visiting ATL.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Intercontinental Atlanta
- Intercontinental Buckhead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Buckhead sets new standards of luxury with international flair and southern elegance. A Peachtree Road address puts you close to Buckhead s thriving business and shopping districts and provides easy access to attractions such as the Georgia Aquarium, the High Museum of Art, the New World of Coca-Cola and the CNN Studio Tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.