I was in Buckhead for a conference recently and stayed here because of convenience to the event. The hotel style is very classy and traditional. The service was wonderful and the rooms were very nice while not being over the top. The bathroom was my favorite part of the room with a lovely walk in shower. The hotel bar has a great selection of Bourbons and Whiskeys (cleverly named The Bourbon Bar). The staff was very helpful in recommending restaurants in the area. If you are looking for shopping the Lennox Mall is down the street with a great selection of shopping. As I mentioned before I was here for a business convention but would definitely recommend this hotel or any other InterContinental hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Intercontinental Atlanta
- Intercontinental Buckhead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Buckhead sets new standards of luxury with international flair and southern elegance. A Peachtree Road address puts you close to Buckhead s thriving business and shopping districts and provides easy access to attractions such as the Georgia Aquarium, the High Museum of Art, the New World of Coca-Cola and the CNN Studio Tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.