This hotel fits the definition of a 5 star hotel. I enjoyed everything about my stay. First, the staff was very friendly and enthusiastic; They were very helpful with all of my questions and concerns. Also, the hotel lobby and lounge area was A+. The environment was one of a kind. It was very clean and had a very relaxing, but fun feel to it. My room felt like home with the best view ever of downtown Atlanta and Stone Mountain. I purchased a birthday package, so my room had balloons, cake, and champagne upon arrival which will blow any significant other away. Also, the spa and pool area were top notch, even though I didn't get to swim. This hotel was walking distance from many of Buckhead's finest attractions, too. They offer a free service to take guests within a two mile radius, if needed. Overall, its the best hotel I've stayed in, and I will definitely revisit and recommend it to others.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Intercontinental Atlanta
- Intercontinental Buckhead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Buckhead sets new standards of luxury with international flair and southern elegance. A Peachtree Road address puts you close to Buckhead s thriving business and shopping districts and provides easy access to attractions such as the Georgia Aquarium, the High Museum of Art, the New World of Coca-Cola and the CNN Studio Tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.