We really enjoyed our stay the the IC Buckhead. Great location, so close to the high-end shopping of Atlanta and many fine (and fun) restaurants. Hotel car will drive you anywhere within a two-mile radius. The room was well appointed and clean. Loved the deep bath tub. Club level lounge with friendly and helpful staff. Atlanta History Center is nearby - worth a visit.
Don't miss the Bourbon Bar - you can order Bourbon flights to sample some of the great specialty bourbons and a selection of ham from the Ham Bar - smoked/dried/cured from more than a dozen regional producers. The Southern Art Restaurant is also worth a visit.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Intercontinental Atlanta
- Intercontinental Buckhead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Buckhead sets new standards of luxury with international flair and southern elegance. A Peachtree Road address puts you close to Buckhead s thriving business and shopping districts and provides easy access to attractions such as the Georgia Aquarium, the High Museum of Art, the New World of Coca-Cola and the CNN Studio Tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.