To splurge for a night on the town in Buckhead, my wife and thought we should try one of the ritzier hotels in the area. We had a wonderful stay at the InterContinental.
Our room was very comfortable and quite, although it was a little smaller than we had hoped. That was no big deal really, as the bed was top-notch -- which was important after our super fun late night! The night started at the Bourbon Bar near the lobby. The bartenders were at the top of the game. My wife had a few mixed drinks while I delved into the top-shelf bourbons – maybe one too many, but I would do it again the same way! The bar, restaurant, and lobby area maintains a very classy feel. We were dressed to the nines and most everyone else was too.
The InterContinental offers a chauffeur to anyplace within a couple of miles. We took taxis as we didn’t know exactly what nightlife was going to end up on our agenda. There are so many convenient choices as the hotel is in a great location. It was an expensive stay. However, we planned for it and new it going in. It’s a great ‘special night’ hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Intercontinental Atlanta
- Intercontinental Buckhead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Buckhead sets new standards of luxury with international flair and southern elegance. A Peachtree Road address puts you close to Buckhead s thriving business and shopping districts and provides easy access to attractions such as the Georgia Aquarium, the High Museum of Art, the New World of Coca-Cola and the CNN Studio Tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.