Recently, I had some people in town on business and we all opted to stay in Buckhead for 1 night. We ended up at the InterContinental in Buckhead and it was fabulous. The location is perfect and near so many things depending on what you like to do. It is all right there so there is no reason to worry about venturing off too far. The room I received was very nice and spacious and the bed was awesome. But what we found downstairs was the Bourbon Bar and a Ham Bar and it was fabulous. The bartenders were extremely knowledgable and made great cocktails. It was something to experience and I have to say overall it was a great night that my clients truly enjoyed.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel
- Intercontinental Atlanta
- Intercontinental Buckhead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Buckhead sets new standards of luxury with international flair and southern elegance. A Peachtree Road address puts you close to Buckhead s thriving business and shopping districts and provides easy access to attractions such as the Georgia Aquarium, the High Museum of Art, the New World of Coca-Cola and the CNN Studio Tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.