Just ended another great stay in Atlanta. The Intercontinental is awesome, as always.
Great staff, great rooms, great location. No Four Seasons for me anymore, i really prefer the Intercontinental!
The only thing that bothered me was that the 21st floor is no longer 'locked off' in the elevator, and the weekend had the CLub filled with guests that didnt belong. It was a zoo. I heard them talking about 'sneaking in' and watch one guest bring in about 7 others. Tragic waste.
The staff is so friendly, and everything else is just perfect! :)
I will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel
- Intercontinental Atlanta
- Intercontinental Buckhead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Buckhead sets new standards of luxury with international flair and southern elegance. A Peachtree Road address puts you close to Buckhead s thriving business and shopping districts and provides easy access to attractions such as the Georgia Aquarium, the High Museum of Art, the New World of Coca-Cola and the CNN Studio Tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Olotels, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.