Went to Atlanta for a convention at the Buckhead Intercontinental. Been to one convention hotel, been to them all. Not necessarily.... I have forgotten how lovely and well-appointed the Intercontinental hotels can be! Spacious, nice colors, furniture, bath products, well stocked mini bar and immaculate. The choice of restaurants and menus are terrific in the Buckhead hotel. Not having looked at the hotel at all prior to the mandatory convention over a weekend no less, I was absolutely delighted that Southern Art was situated within! Southern Art is the restaurant with the popular chef (Top Chef Master!!!) Art Smith. Yea baby!!!!! Yes, I ate there as often as I could including Sunday afternoon prior to departing.
The staff was incredible. The parking staff are so congenial and prompt. What a pleasure to be pampered again. How refreshing!
Location is PERFECT!!! Metro stop almost 1 block away. Snuck off to the High Museum. I am not a shopper but the nice stores are plentiful right nearby. I want to come back fer sure y'all!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel
- Intercontinental Atlanta
- Intercontinental Buckhead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Buckhead sets new standards of luxury with international flair and southern elegance. A Peachtree Road address puts you close to Buckhead s thriving business and shopping districts and provides easy access to attractions such as the Georgia Aquarium, the High Museum of Art, the New World of Coca-Cola and the CNN Studio Tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.