I just returned from a two night stay, everything is first rate at this hotel, the room was spotless, recently renovated, with a great bathroom (seperate tub & shower), I did eat room service and had a meal at the bar, and honestly was not crazy about the food, the menu was very unusual, they had a "ham Bar" where they served people cuts of ham on a cutting board, however eveyone was eating the ham with their fingers, kind of funny to watch, just a strange menu option in my opinion. I had the pork sliders which were not very good, however the drinks at the bar were great. Other than that everything else at the hotel was five star, parking is expensive at $22 a day, but that is to be expected in Atlanta. If you are thinking about booking this hotel check online, rates were lower than what the hotel quoted, I think the normal rate during the week is over $300 a night.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel
- Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Intercontinental Atlanta
- Intercontinental Buckhead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Buckhead sets new standards of luxury with international flair and southern elegance. A Peachtree Road address puts you close to Buckhead s thriving business and shopping districts and provides easy access to attractions such as the Georgia Aquarium, the High Museum of Art, the New World of Coca-Cola and the CNN Studio Tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.