Stayed during the lobby renovation, which started early in the morning. Breakfast was ok, but you have to get up early if you want to eat here. Once the little bit they put out is gone, forget it.
Hallways have an unpleasant odor.
Received a call during the late evening hours by a person claiming to be from corporate. He wanted to confirm my information. Asked for my credit card number. Which I did not give. Funny thing, he knew my name and room number. Front desk claimed they called the police, but I never spoke with them.
If you decide to stay here, be warned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE ALL NEW CASTLBERRRY INN & SUITES is located in downtown Atlanta just 4 short blocks from the GA Dome and GWCC. We are less than 3 miles to the CNN, Phillips Arena, and the GA Aquarium and within 5 miles of Turner Field. Each room has been recently renovated and is furnished with a flat-screen TV and work desk with a traditional decor. We have a full-service restaurant and spa adjacent to the hotel. A relaxing courtyard, Free wireless, parking and breakfast on the weekends you will find standard at the All New Castleberry Inn & Suites. Attractions such as the World of Coca-Cola Museum and Centennial Olympic Park are within 5 miles of Castleberry Inn & Suites. A MARTA public transportation station is also nearby for easy access to other destinations in downtown Atlanta. 100% Smoke-Free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Castleberry Inn & Suites - GA Dome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castleberry Inn & Suites - Ga Dome Hotel Atlanta
- Castleberry Inn And Suites - Ga Dome
- Castleberry Hotel Atlanta