My wife and I stayed here last weekend after attending the Falcons game at the Gergia Dome. The location was 3 blocks from the dome. We walked to the game in 5 minutes and we walked a couple blocks to dinner and back with no problems. Thats pretty good considering we were wearing the opposing teams jerseys! The hotel just finished remodeling and it looks pretty good. The room was not lavish by any means but it wasn't terrible. I would say that it is an average hotel, but nothing special. Do not expect a 5-star hotel, but its not a dump. The price was better than anything else around that area. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE ALL NEW CASTLBERRRY INN & SUITES is located in downtown Atlanta just 4 short blocks from the GA Dome and GWCC. We are less than 3 miles to the CNN, Phillips Arena, and the GA Aquarium and within 5 miles of Turner Field. Each room has been recently renovated and is furnished with a flat-screen TV and work desk with a traditional decor. We have a full-service restaurant and spa adjacent to the hotel. A relaxing courtyard, Free wireless, parking and breakfast on the weekends you will find standard at the All New Castleberry Inn & Suites. Attractions such as the World of Coca-Cola Museum and Centennial Olympic Park are within 5 miles of Castleberry Inn & Suites. A MARTA public transportation station is also nearby for easy access to other destinations in downtown Atlanta. 100% Smoke-Free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Castleberry Inn & Suites - GA Dome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castleberry Inn And Suites - Ga Dome
- Castleberry Inn & Suites - Ga Dome Hotel Atlanta
- Castleberry Hotel Atlanta