“Great quick lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #405 of 3,466 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Kosher, Bagels
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Goldberg’s Bagel Co. and Deli is known for a wide range of New York deli-styled products ranging from Reuben sandwiches to fresh bagels and from matzo ball soup to an assortment of fish platters, salads and appetizers. With fresh, quality food and unwavering service all housed in a comforting, nostalgia-evoking traditional deli setting, Goldberg’s is a winning combination of excellence and history. We welcome you to visit one of our 6 Atlanta-area locations and 4 airport locations.Through offering deli, catering and restaurant options, we provide a one-stop shop for our clientele’s needs—all within a comfortable, family-friendly New York deli atmosphere.
Athens, Georgia
“Great quick lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Had the egg salad with a bagel. It was yummy!!
Everything was fresh. Service was great. WIshed I had tried the desserts. Looked fabulous. It was crowded but we were in and out on time

Visited May 2013

Miami, Florida, United States
“Breakfast with the grandkids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My daughter and son-in-law live in this area. They have two boys (ages 3 and 2 months). We were greeted at the door by the Maitre D and a waiter who knew my kids/grandkids. They played with the grandkids...and had a table waiting for us. My eldest grandson was fed first...we all followed. The food was fabulous, service was impeccable, and the experience was invigorating. I would certainly come back and even visit the other Goldberg Restaurants in the Atlanta area.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great service and pleasant staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful food and service.the prices are reasonable and there numerous locations. The bagels are always fresh and I really enjoy the lox and creamchese. Ilike the condiments used. I enjoy the pickles and red onions used when I get the bagel and lox. That is my favorite bagel.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I had the white fish salad on a poppyseed bagel.I though I was in New York City. The bagel was fresh.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Austin, TX
“Fairly fast and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had vegetarian sandwich and added cheese for an extra dollar; my son had ham & Swiss. Both were simple, fresh, and pretty tasty.

• Visited February 2013