“Great bagels, always crowded, lunch is pretty good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Goldberg's Bagel Company & Deli Buckhead

Goldberg's Bagel Company & Deli Buckhead
4383 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342 (Formerly Goldberg's Bagel Company & Deli) (Buckhead)
404-256-3751
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Sandwiches, Bakeries, Delicatessen, Bagels
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Description: As one of Atlanta’s oldest continually running restaurants, Goldberg’s Bagel Company & Deli is rich in history, steeped in tradition and a hat tip to the integrity of days past. We offer a wide range of New York deli-styled products ranging from Reuben sandwiches to fresh bagels and from matzo ball soup to an assortment of fish platters, salads and appetizers. Our entire menu is available all day. With fresh, quality food and unwavering service all housed in a comforting, nostalgia-evoking traditional deli setting, Goldberg’s is a winning combination of excellence and history. Through offering deli, catering and restaurant options, we provide a one-stop shop for our clientele’s need—all within a comfortable, family-friendly and traditional New York deli atmosphere. We welcome you to visit one of our 6 Atlanta-area locations and 4 airport locations.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great bagels, always crowded, lunch is pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I've been here a few times over the last month or so. This place is ALWAYS packed which makes getting lunch here more of a hassle than it's worth. I love Goldberg's for getting bagels and other breakfast items to go.

Visited January 2014

“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

My first time here have a great experience I live in Atlanta for many years never been here I really recommend to every one visiting Atlanta or if you live here you must try it

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good breakfast place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Servers are always friendly and you are bound to see neighbors if you live in Sandy Springs. A good regular breakfast spot.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Augusta, Georgia
“YUMMY Pastrami sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

had a pastrami/corned beef sandwich. they do not make their own meats, but use the Hebrew National brand. HOWEVER, I was so desperate for a kosher snadwich, it did not matter. The sandwich was steamed perfectly and had olenty of meat, I took mine to go and it came with a side and a pickle. I noticed on the eat in menu, that sandwiches come in 2 sizes, regular and NY stuffed. I got a piece of Noodle Kugel and a Dr. Browns Cream soda...so reminiscent of my NY youth. I also took some meat to go for later. The say they bake bagels all day, so there should always be fresh baegels in the case. I did not try them, as I had already gotten some elsewhere. The had rugulach in the bagel case, too I wish I was staying near one of their rest
aurants, but sadly, not.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kissimmee, Florida
“Good NY style Deli, but not the same as BOS or NYC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I got a variety of take out items from here as I wanted to try a few different things. I am from Boston and there are a wide number of "NY Style" or "Jewish" Deli's. I got the Stuffed Cabbage, which was in the Hungarian style, and was excellent. I got a po'boy to eat on the way home, which was good, but not special. I got a couple Potato knishes which were BY FAR the very best I have ever had. No meat knishes were offered and that was a disappointment as the two often go hand in hand. Loved seeing Dr. Browns soda in the south, as it is even hard to find in MA so that was a pleasant surprise. The chopped liver was where it went downhill, and the true reason for my visit. Very hard to find good Deli chopped liver, but this had a good base and you could see the chopped egg in it, but had an overwhelming citrus taste to it. It was such a disappointment I tossed the rest of the container in the trash after two bites. I would give Goldberg's a second try because the knishes and stuffed cabbage were SO good, but I am disappointed by the chopped liver.

• Visited September 2013