“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rathbun's

Rathbun's
112 Krog Street, Ste R, Inman Park, Atlanta, GA 30307 (Inman Park)
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 3,306 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Doing business, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inman Park
Description: Rathbun's is the new restaurant by celebrated Chef, Kevin Rathbun of NAVA and Bluepoint fame. Rathbun's is set in an historic Inman Park warehouse that has been modernized with contemporary tones of fushcia, black, green and white.
Elizabethtown, New York
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had an awesome meal at Rathbun's last year. I'm hungry just thinking about it. Our server was fantastic. Very efficient. We didn't have to ask for a thing. He was very intuitive. He recommended an excellent red zin which is now one of my favorites. It's called Saldo. We live in Upstate New York and this was our first trip to Atlanta. My niece lives in Atlanta and knew about Rathbun's so we took her there for dinner our last night. We would have gone more than once if we had been introduced to it earlier in our stay. We will be back everytime we visit Atlanta. Love it!

• Visited August 2012

Columbus, Ohio
“Fantastic cuisine and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had an amazing meal at Rathbun's - add in the great reuse of a really cool space and it was a dining experience not to be forgotten. Service was great and food was some of the best I've had.

Kimberton PA
“Upscale Creative American Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is a beautiful restaurant with outstanding service that is perfect for a special occasion or business dinner to impress your clients. The menu was really creative often with new twists on old favorites and new creations that are equally inspired. They are known for their steaks but the other dishes were just as good. Don't miss the corn with gouda cheese. It was really amazing. Everyone was delighted with their food and couldn't skip the awesome deserts.

My future son in law chose this restaurant for the rehearsal dinner before the wedding. I now know why :).

• Visited June 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
“Quirky but upscale American food, masterfully prepared”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Six of us had dinner here and it was outstanding- the quality of the ingredients is apparent, and the little twists this chef takes in preparation keep it very interesting. Our party had the Niman ranch pork chop, lamb Scaloppini, lamb chops special, rib-eye special, chicken, and lobster taco- we really tried most everything except the special flat fish. It was outstanding.
The only suggestion I would give Chef Rathbun has nothing to do with the food- it would be to crank up the lighting in the Ladies Room. It was so dark in there I had t use the flashlight app on my iPhone just to find everything!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
southeast
“Oh what a meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I visited Rathbun's last night for a business dinner with 9 of us from across the Country, including two from Texas. I normally only eat at a steakhouse for business dinners. When in Atlanta, Hal's is one of my favorites. But I must admit that the Rathbun's exceeded my expectations and will make my future choice difficult/or easy. The steaks were incredible and prepared to perfection. They have the steak for two or three option; which provides you with the bone in flavor without having to feel like you must eat 18 ounces of beef if you have someone to share with. The wine selection is wide with excellent high end options. The hostess, bartender and wait staff were incredible. The only hiccup was with two of our sides arriving late. But given the amount we ordered, it was not even noticeable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere