Room had funky smell. Hotel manager seemed like she didn't wanna be bothered. When manager checked us in she didn't tell us where elevator was, all we were told was it's over there. I never stayed here and won't return to this hotel. Wall sockets were loose and paint was flaking above shower. Only plus it's across from stadium, but comfort inn is behind this hotel should of stayed there. Parking is $20 on game day. Should have heeded the warning of other reviews i read. If you choose to stay here for a game ask for odd number room they face stadium. But travelers BEWARE!!
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown South Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites Atlanta Downtown South
- Country Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown South Hotel Atlanta
- Country Inn Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly clean hotel that offers free parking and a complimentary hot breakfast. We are located right next to Turner Field and minutes away from Downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Downtown South at Turner Field reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.