“Bison and onion rings” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
North Conway
“Bison and onion rings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

If you have cooked bison before you know it can be a bit dry. I had a salad with a bison burger atop the salad. The bison burger was juicy, bountiful and very flavorful; unfortunately I could not eat all the meat...oh well there goes my protein for the day! My husband had the bison meatloaf and he liked it very much but had wished it had gravy along with the mashed potatoes. I am sure they would have accommodated his request had he made one. We shared a place of 50/50 which is a side order of salt & pepper onion rings (big) and hand cut fries. Excellent flavor and cooked to perfection on both fries and onions, the best onion rings I have ever had. No wonder I could not eat the entire piece of my burger. Good location downtown, ate there at dinner and was within walking distance of our hotel.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chandler, Arizona
“Rustic and Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had dinner there a few times and I always enjoyed it. Good service - didn't try the Buffalo but food there was always good.

Visited May 2012
Gainesville, Florida
“Bad service and burnt fries, not what I expected at all”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Every year my children play volleyball at the Big South tournament and every year we eat at Ted's Montana Grill downtown, but this year may our last. Our waiter seemed distracted, yet we came in around 6 pm and there was NO wait. While we got our drinks right away the food took forever. We only ordered a kids steak with fries, a hamburger and an appetizer. The fries were burnt. Not the best night.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Great burgers are here..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We ate at Ted's Montana Grill. We had 1 "naked" bison burger and 1 "hot and green" beef burger. Both were excellent! The service was very good and the food hot and tasty. Prices were very reasonable. There were also other options on the menu...salads, chicken, fish, but, having read the reviews it seemed we should go for the burger and we were not disappointed. The cheesecake was also very good. And it was all served on a proper plate, with a real glass for water...no plastic plates in sight, a very welcome change from some other restaurants we have visited. Would recommend.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Ted Turner eats here...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

While sinking my teeth into a bison burger I looked up and saw billionaire media mogul (and restaurant owner) Ted Turner and his wife sit down. They were very polite to all the servers. He got a burger.

Great food, awesome service. Must be good if he is coming in here...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere