“Great Food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House

Ruth's Chris Steak House
3285 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305 (Buckhead)
+1 404-365-0660
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #416 of 3,460 Restaurants in Atlanta
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Highland Dr.
Description: Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Buckhead, Atlanta’s designated entertainment and shopping district. Less than a mile from Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square Mall, Ruth’s Chris is located just off the intersection of Peachtree and Piedmont Roads in the lobby of the Embassy Suites Hotel. The restaurant is easily accessible by rail, as it is a short two blocks from MARTA/Buckhead Station, N-7.Ruth’s Chris of Buckhead features our expertly prepared USDA Prime steaks served sizzling on a 500° plate and an award-winning wine list. Our Atlanta steak house provides guests with a warm, comfortable atmosphere while the dense foliage of the open-atrium hotel envelops our restaurant in an air of casual elegance. Richly appointed, this is the perfect location for a romantic steak dinner, business event, or private party. Private dining rooms offer a variety of event options for 10 to 150 guests. Whether it’s a business dinner, a social event or a special celebration, Ruth’s Chris Buckhead can accommodate your needs.
Shelbyville, Indiana
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Got room service food from this restaurant at the Embassy Suites, Buckhead. The food was great!!! Highly recommend.

Visited November 2013

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Service at its best...!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We visited the restaurant on a Sunday afternoon; a party of five people on business travel. The food was excellent; I had a salad as a starter and then a NY steak that came cooked to perfection; as I ordered it. I only had a glass of red wine which was recommended by the waiter (house wine) but it went along perfectly with the dinner.

The service was out of this world; very attentive but not obtrusive.

The competition for steakhouses in the area is fierce as they have many other recognized names but they did a very good job. I will definitely be back if I travel to that region again.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Georgia
“A quick snack and cold beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stopped in after checkout to have an appetizer and a cold beer. I had the stuffed mushrooms which were superb. The beer and wine (by the glass) list was also extensive. I know their steaks are great but the brief snack was also top notch.

Visited October 2013
“The worst !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I ordered a drink and when it came the glass was slippery with condensation and slipped out of my hand, spilling more than half- when I asked for another one he said "ha" I thought he was kidding until I got the check and was charged for two drinks- when I objected he said "I spill it,I pay, you spill it you pay and you spilled it"!!!

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Good restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

The food here was good. It was typical steak house fare. Dinners are a la carte and can be a bit pricey. I ordered the fillet mignon ($40) Oscar style (Asparagus, Crab and bernaise $12 I think?) and creamed spinach ($9?). I enjoyed the food, service was decent. I think this is a solid choice for a restaurant.

Visited October 2013

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ruth's Chris Steak House, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.