“We eat at all types, but this is my favorite!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Atlanta, Georgia
“We eat at all types, but this is my favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I love breakfast food, and we eat out at all types of restaurants from fast food to diners to high end fine dining, but of them all, this is the one I truly enjoy the most. Just a typical little breakfast diner - don't expect anything fancy, but if you like breakfast food, you will be back for more! My husband loves the apple pancake and the dutch baby- both of which take about 30 minutes to get, but my favorite is a bowl of berries and bananas with their real whipped cream for dipping, the applewood smoked thick cut bacon, and the huge slices of absolutely mouthwatering french toast with some warm maple syrup. They have some really great buckwheat pancakes and fabulous orange juice. We love their coffee so much we buy bags of it for our office. When my husband wants to know where I want to go for any special occasion, this is the place he knows I will pick. We check out an arty movie at the Tara theatre in the same shopping center after our late morning/early afternoon breakfast and make a nice day of it. Unfortunately, they close around 2-3PM most days......so make it there in time to enjoy. Have also been to the Original Pancake house in Ft. Lauderdale, Las Vegas, Scottsdale, and Stone Mountain (that's how much I love this place), but this one is the best!

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

67% Recommend
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Dutch baby....yes please”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

Cute place, friendly staff, first visit during a weekday morning. No wait. The Dutch baby is yummy, kinda a cross between a crepe and a pancake. Potatoe pancakes are tasty. Will return.

Atlanta
“Worth going out for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a GREAT place for breakfast. Though the years, Pancake House has provided great breakfast experiences. The omelets are wonderful, and the bacon is great. My wife accurately summed up our recent visit: it wasn't good; it was Great!

• Visited July 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Breakfast a bit pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

I have eaten at this location for the past several years. The food is always outstanding and the service is consistantly good. There are normally long waits on the weekends due to the lack of good breakfast places in the neighborhood.

The offer the standard fare of eggs, pancakes and omelets. Their hashbrowns are really good and cooked with onions.

The only downside which is why I dont eat here more often is the prices. Its hard to get out the door for less than $15 per person including tip.

• Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not all breakfast items are listed on their menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

They have good fluffy omletes. Unfortunately NOT all of the items that they serve are not listed on their menu.

• Visited May 2012