“There's A Reason They Were 1/2 Empty on Saturday Night” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Ridge Grill

Blue Ridge Grill
1261 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA 30327 (Buckhead)
404 233 5030
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Ridge Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 3,273 Restaurants in Atlanta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Northside Parkway
Atlanta, Georgia
“There's A Reason They Were 1/2 Empty on Saturday Night”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

My "medium well" filet mignon came out raw throughout. I sent it back knowing that mistakes happen. I happily gave them a 2nd chance.

They re-cooked the same steak (they didn't replace it); more concerning, they overcooked it on the outside to the point that it was dry, sandy and tough on the outside. AND....the inside was still RAW!

By the time the re-cooked steak arrived, my wife was finished with her meal and our side dish was room temperature. They didn't offer to replace the side dish.

A restaurant that advertises to be of this caliber shouldn't be messing up anything on the 2nd try.

My wife's dish was very average. They brought us a complimentary appetizer to hold me over until my steak was re-cooked - that appetizer was gross.

This was our last visit to Blue Ridge Grill.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Fayetteville, Georgia
“Pretty good but better places in ATL”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

pretty good food but there are better spots in Atlanta in my opinion like Canoe, Capital Grill, etc. Spent $500 for a group dinner of 8 people....steaks were just ok. Fish was good. Some of the sides were not warm.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Food in a Friendly Setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Blue Ridge food is consistently good. The specials are always excellent and reflect a creative approach. Dinner is a good time for seafood and the grilled salmon is reliably well prepared. Service is good and the dining areas have enough privacy without losing the open ambience. I live in Virginia but can invite clients to lunch and dinner at Blue Ridge because I am confident it will be a good dining and meeting environment. Recommend highly and recommend reservations unless you are only meeting for drinks.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Also good, great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Love the valet parking, love the decor of the restaurant, and the service is great. I can't put my finger on it,, but I think the menu could offer a bit more; . I always enjoy what I get....which is usually the vegetable plate. Lots of "old Atlanta" there. The staff is always friendly.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Blue Ridge Grill UPDATE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My last dinner here was really great. The experience was what I had come to expect and was glad to experience, again. I say again as my prior experience was, to be blunt, terrible...after having all great experiences at Blue Ridge Grill.
In all fairness, my review was brutally honest, and was written with emotions guiding my words.
Blue Ridge Grill is an excellent dining experience. The atmosphere is that of a club, there's something about the ambience and the hum in the room, the action at the bar all together make the evening special. Combine that with high quality expertly prepared food, to make for a great night out!
I am glad to have gone back to BRG, and will be back again soon, yummy!

• Visited May 2013