“What a wonderful dining experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Ridge Grill

Blue Ridge Grill
1261 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA 30327 (Buckhead)
404 233 5030
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Ridge Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 3,274 Restaurants in Atlanta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Northside Parkway
Greenville, South Carolina
“What a wonderful dining experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The Blue Ridge Grill in Atlanta, Ga, on West Paces Ferry is a gem! My three girlfriends and I had a wonderful experience for dinner on a Thursday evening. I made reservations through Open Table.com. The service and atmosphere were impeccable. The menu offered many wonderful choices. The food was extremely high quality, delicious, and perfectly portioned. Desserts were devine. We tried the chocolate torte and panna cotta with gingersnap. The wait staff were wonderful. I wish this wonderful restaurant was in my home town. I would eat there every week! Fabulous!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Rincon, Georgia
“Another great meal and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I love researching great places to go on tripadvisor. This is another! The atmosphere was good, the service was good and the food was outstanding! It's definitely a step up. I chose the Horseradish Crusted Grouper with fennel, grapefruit butter sauce. YUM! I'll be back to try other delicious selecions on the menu

Visited March 2013
“Consistently Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place does not consistently good job with their meats. Seafood is not too bad either. Nice atmosphere. The Staff is very attentive. Good wine selection.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Large luncheon in the lower room. Great experience and reasonable prices. Steak was cooked perfectly, which I am hard to please. Amazing service!

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Super fresh seafood, relaxed atmosphere, excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have dined here several times now for both Brunch and Dinner service.
Love the friendly valet parking outside, always a nice touch.

The interior decor is very lodge like (normally not our style) but it works with the menu offered. Our server (we request her now) Allison is tremendous. She really takes the time to explain the dishes and make honest recommendations to us that we so appreciate. She's friendly and personable without being too "chatty Kathy" which we really like.

Highlights for us food wise were the mushroom soup. So creamy and delicious, almost a meal in Itself, as well as the MUSCLES!!! Do not skip these. So good and such a wonderful broth, that you can soak up with the homade sour dough bread loaf they bring you. I would return just to eat this alone!

Entree wise for dinner I had the horshradish crusted grouper, so tender and juicy. The horshradish wasn't overpowering at all, just the right mixture of savory goodness.

Side item wise, you must try the corn soufflet. It is another reason we love to dine there. It's almost a dessert, it's so light, flavorful with a hint of sweetness.

Overall a tremendous experience always, and it's certainly in the monthly rotation for us.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere