“The best in Atlanta” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Ridge Grill

Blue Ridge Grill
1261 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA 30327 (Buckhead)
404 233 5030
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Ridge Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 3,465 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cross street: Northside Parkway
Acworth, Georgia
“The best in Atlanta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is my favorite place in Atlanta Ga. It is what I call the blue jacket group. This is a older group from Buckhead but the food is great. The atmosphere is like a lodge. Very classy but comfortable. The lobster club sandwich is out of this world. I've had it 50 times. I will also tell you I had one of the best steaks ever here. The service is second to none. Very professional service. If I had one place to take a customer to make an impression , this is the place. Food, service , and atmosphere are wonderful. This place is old school ,and you will need a reservation so plan ahead. Give t a try you will love it.

• Visited June 2012

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“What's not to like??”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Visited this restaurant 2 weeks ago on a Saturday after spending a few hours at the Atlanta Aquarium. We had 6:00 p.m. reservations and arrived early. We were going to have a drink at the beautiful bar until our table was ready. We spotted the cozy looking porch adjacent to the bar and settled in for a pre-dinner drink and some appetizers. It was a cold overcast day. The porch was cozy and comfortable, warm and inviting with soft music in the background.
We were not rushed to our table when it was ready. The servers and staff were well trained, friendly and attentive without being intrusive. My spouse had short ribs which she said were the best she ever had. I had a mixed seafood plate that was great. The side dishes were delicious, fresh spinach, and a corn souffle that was plate licking good. A real fine restaurant with the best of service, food and atmosphere.

• Visited March 2013
Atlanta
“Subtly elegant and sophisticated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

especially: well-educated staff, watchful but unobtrusive/ willing to substitute on request or implement cooking preferences. Some years ago the Chef parted with his famous dressing recipe for the Blue Ridge Salad --smiled as he gave it to me and pointed out that it was for 5 gallons. I made the adjustments and to this day it is my asked-for dressing.

Visited January 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Amazing Food, amazing service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I was so excited to dine at this restaurant after I read the other reviews. We were in Atlanta for the weekend and had just flown in. My family, friends and I were not disappointed. We were seated very timely with our Valentine reservation. The atmosphere of the restaurant feels like a private cozy lodge and the service was very attentive. The food was fabulous, from the mussel appetizer to the steaks and fish dishes. Someone at our table mentioned it was my birthday so they brought me a yummy brownie dessert with a little ribbon tied box of biscotti to go. It was a very nice touch to a very nice birthday celebration.

• Visited February 2013
Durham, NC
“Really spectacular!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Everything about the place was excellent. The ambiance is really comfortable and sets a great tone for a relaxed evening of fine dining. The wine list being presented on an iPAD was a nice touch and there were wines available for any price point. The food was absolutely fabulous, from the lobster gnocchi appetizer, grouper was wonderful, filet was spectacular and cooked to perfection and the sea scallops were awesome. The entire experience was wonderful and will definitely be back if in the Buckhead area again.

• Visited February 2013