“5 Seasons has never disappointed” 4 of 5 stars

(404) 255-5911
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
5 Seasons Brewing is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #348 of 3,425 restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Eclectic, International
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Roswell Road, inside the Perimeter
Atlanta, GA
“5 Seasons has never disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

It's been awhile since we'd come here. They can do no wrong with their beers-- they are just really top-notch. The food is good too. I don't think I've ever been disappointed coming here. It's not fancy, but the food is tasty and the beer even better.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
Chappaqua, New York
“Great burgers, great desserts, great beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

What's not to like? We had a warm and helpful server who walked us through the beers and helped me select the one that would work best with my palate. I think it was called a golden something or other, no matter, this place will put you on the right track. My daughter had a burger that she said was awesome, I had probably the BEST turkey burger I've ever eaten. The fries are yummy and the atmosphere low key and casual but not sloppy.
For dessert, shocked that we could even find the room for it, we went with the server's rave reviews on the bread pudding. The man was right! It was beyond delicious! Will absolutely be returning to this place. My daughter only has one more year at GT, will need some other excuse to continue eating my way through Atlanta ;-)

Visited May 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We like to try local restaurants and 5 Seasons did not let us down. We got there late and sat at the main bar. Great craft beer, had the Shorty IPA and 5a Pale ale. Tried the BBQ and portabella sandwiches, both delicious and reasonably priced. Modern ,clean and upbeat atmosphere.

Visited April 2013
Largo, Florida
“Excellent micro brewery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I went out for dinner on Saturday evening since we were in town for a convention. We are both craft beer enthusiasts so we were looking forward to this and we were not disappointed. I enjoyed my maibock and seven sisters brews and he enjoyed his. The food did not disappoint as well. My turkey burger was not greasy or ground up while his portabello sandwich was savory. Next time we are in the Perimeter area we will return. Oh yes the staff took very good care of us as well!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wow and Thanks from an OTP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Went to the Atlanta location, Marietta Street. A little far for us OTP'ers. Picked based on the beer selection, and so glad we made the trek.
We had reservations for 7pm for 7 people. First to arrive sat at the bar till the full party arrived and we were seated immediately after. The restaurant appeared clean, stylish and it was busy on a Saturday. Acoustics are a little loud, but that seems to be the way design is leaning for restaurants.
Our server was prompt, helpful, knowledge about the food menu, the extensive beer and whiskey menu and quick to deliver, unless he forgot :) Overall his service was good enough that the oops-es did not impact our experience.
The food choices provided a nice variety and not the same old same. The portions were hearty with out being outrageous. The food was delicious and so fresh tasting. We found out after dinner that everything is made from scratch!
We were celebrating a birthday so the floor manager offered us a tour of the restaurant and brewery. He explained about the beer, the ingredients, how the beer is put on tap and reserve (kegs). Wow, very informative, fun and the manager was just delightful and you could tell he was so proud to work at a great restaurant! We will be back soon!

• Visited March 2013