“Where Southern Ladies Go” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Swan Coach House

Swan Coach House
3130 Slaton Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30305-2009 (Buckhead)
404-266-2636
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Buckhead
South Windsor, Connecticut
“Where Southern Ladies Go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

While visiting the Atlanta History Museum with my wife and sister, we had lunch at this lovely Southern place. When we arrived I & one other gentlemen constituted the male patrons. When I left there were none. Our server, Ryan S was very sweet and accomodating and we enjoyed her. I had the clam cakes and the other two had a clam sandwich. For dessert we had to share the French Silk Swan, a specialty. Worth a visit when in Atlanta.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

90% Recommend
Atlanta
“Old south charm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is a special place for lunch in Atlanta. It is operated as a non profit with all funds donated to support the arts. On the site there is also a gift shop and an art gallery which is closed on Mondays. Everything on the menu is very good. The chicken salad plate served with frozen fruit salad and cheese straws is their speciality and it is delicious. Everything on the menu is homemade and very high quality. There is chicken curry and chicken pot pie, as well as several unusual and delicious meal size salads. Really good muffins come with every meal. The atmosphere here is warm and charming and the location is at the Atlanta History Center. You can have lunch, as well as visit interesting exhibits and tour the nearby Swan House historic site.

Atlanta, Georgia
“My Favorite Place for Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is my favorite place for lunch in Atlanta. It appeals to ladies based on the décor; however I’ve seen men there enjoying a very good lunch. Everything on the menu is always wonderful. I recommend the “Swan’s Favorite” lunch of chicken salad, cheese straws and a frozen fruit delight. The upstairs porch is a perfect place for a ladies luncheon, which needs advance reservations as it fills up fast. The restaurant is located on the Atlanta History Center property and if you have not taken a tour of the Swan House mansion, you need to treat yourself and see the house before or after lunch!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Acworth
“Charming southern experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Lots of southern woman. A few men there & they stuck out like sore thumbs! Good food & drinks with reasonable prices for such a nice atmosphere. Nice little gift shop in the back but the lady who rang up my purchase was very unfriendly & the only think she spoke to me was my total. That was my only complaint. If I ever go back I will not visit the gift shop.

Lebanon, New Jersey
“A ladies place for tea, but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

... men are allowed. But they are not common here! We sat outside - which was nicer then the chatter inside. My crispy chicken wrap was good, as were sweet potto fries. Salmon sandwich was good, crab cakes a bit small, brussels sprouts a bit overly moist, chicken sandwich very good. Overall, for a ladies day out a good choice - but do not look for man-food here.